Hamilton Hotel Washington DC
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Kimpton Donovan Hotel(Washington DC)
Wyndham(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
Capital Hilton(Washington DC)
  • Room Service
Washington Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)
2,502 results
All reviewscrowne plazawhite housefranklin squaregreat locationpark viewhomeless peoplek streetwithin walking distancenational mallrooms are smallhotel restaurantmajor attractionsvery nice hotelfew blocksvalet parkingmetro stationper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have mixed feelings on our 2 night stay at the Hamilton, I'll get the bad points out of the way first:

* We arrived for check in at 4:15pm, but had to wait until 5pm for room availability.
* The bathroom floor wasn't clean, as the attached photo shows.
* On the morning of check out, at 8:30am, cleaning staff asked if they could enter the room, we respectfully declined. There were then two further instances of chapping on the door before 10am in attempt to gain access before check out, which was 11am. We found this behaviour impersonal a bit impersonal.

On a more positive note:

* Staff were generally friendly and helpful, providing information on nearby restaurants for example.
* Location wise, it was ideal for our city break in DC. Just a short walk from the white house and the well connected McPherson Square metro.
* The room is comfortable, well decorated and amenities all worked well.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Harman S, Front Office Manager at Hamilton Hotel Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Alan D, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. First I would like to apologize for all the inconveniences you mentioned in your review. This is not the Hamilton experience we wish you had. I will be sharing your review with our management team to make sure such experiences be avoided. On the other hand I really appreciate you sharing the positive notes with us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went to the hotel for spring break. On arrival the service was on point. I travelled a lot in one of my jobs from Azerbaijan to Abu Dhabi, London and Germany and the service here was top notch. Alert Valet as soon as you pulled up, friendly welcome from the bell man and the front desk staff were very professional. Love that Starbucks is in the hotel which allows guest to have a discount. Happy I made this choice keep it up guys. It is in a great location so you can walk to some historic sites. Surrounded by restaurants that cater to every pocket. I strongly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear Janine A, thank you for taking the time to share your experience in regards to the recent at the Hamilton Hotel. We are pleased to learn your stay with us was memorable one. It will be my pleasure to share your review with our management team and associates.

We thank all our fantastic guests like yourself for being part of the Hamilton Hotel DC. We look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to our Nation's Capital.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed a couple of nights in the Hamilton Hotel and enjoyed the convenient location near to DC attractions. Room was well appointed, beds were comfortable and we had a wonderful view of the bustling street and park - had a park view room. Staff was polite and accommodating. Would stay there again. Beautiful lobby.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

Dear Bdgttravel305, thank you for the 5 star review. We are delighted with your kind words in regards to our associates service and our facility. We strive to ensure that our guests have a memorable stay, thus it pleases us to hear you did. Ensuring all our guests have memorable stay is our top priority. It will be my pleasure to share your wonderful review with our management team and associates.

We look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to our Nations Capital in near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel has a partnership with a dedicated taxi service. The hotel arranged my taxi to and from a meeting. After my return to my room at the end of the day, I realized that I did not have my credit card. I knew that I used it to pay for the taxi and that I may have left it in the taxi's card reading device. Thankfully I had the driver's contact information. I texted him; he responded promptly to say that he had it and would meet me at the entrance of the hotel. I was so grateful for his honesty and his customer service. I mentioned it to the concierge.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Saintpauliagirl, thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear that your recent stay was enjoyable one. It's my pleasure to learn that the cab driver was so honest and brought back your credit card, its true example of customer service. I will reach out to my concierge team to thank the driver from Hamilton team.

We will look forward to hosting you again in near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We found the Hamilton to be in a convenient location with clean rooms and comfy beds/pillows. Classic style with beautifully decorated hallways and lobby. We liked that there was a rate that includes parking.

Room Tip: We had a room on the top floor facing the park. It was a lovely view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear H M, thank you for such kind words in regards to your recent stay at the Hamilton hotel. It's our pleasure to learn your stay with us was a memorable one. We celebrate our success and work harder to strive and achieve our best performance. Guest feedback like yours is always rewarding and it motivates us to keep doing on what we do best.

It will be my pleasure to share your review with our management team and associates. We sincerely appreciate you for choosing the Hamilton Hotel as your destination in Washington DC and we can't wait to host you again when your travels bring you back in near future.