“A bit average”

Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mussel is nice , prawn average , desert is not good as on the web , one mussel , one prawn , one desert cost $110 , a bit expenseive compare the other part of New Zealand .

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank mum8808

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had a beautiful meal. The menu gave a lovely choice. The staff were attentive. The meals were presented like a piece of art and were tasty and a good size. We sat outside and enjoyed the space. The choice of music played during our dinner was memorable and most enjoyed. Thankyou.

Reviewed 18 February 2019

Oh we were so lucky to find this wonderful restaurant, we just wished we had booked to stay there as well. The food was impecable,top class. Lovely atmosphere great music and very chic. White table cloths , amuse bouche the lot. loved it all.
Will have to come back to Picton to enjoy again.
thanks for a lovely evening, and we also shared a table as they were fully booked, with 2 ladies, who were wonderful conversationalists. Great night.

Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

I have a amazing experience and main was very good the lamb was cook perfectly and vegetables was cook perfectly and the gravy was good with the lamb. And the dessert was very nice pastry and the ice cream was very good

1  Thank SeanG2592
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend took me to Escape to Picton to celebrate my 26th birthday and we had a great time. I love sea food and this was one of the best places I tried. Hallie our waitress was really nice, she gave me a free dessert because of my birthday.

I definitely will be back!

Date of visit: January 2019