“Oh so GOOD!!!!!!”

Scoozi Pizza
Ranked #21 of 47 Restaurants in Picton
Price range: US$10 - US$37
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I must admit, I was a little sceptical when I was reading the menu online! I’m vegetarian so was unsure what to choose! I. The end, I went for the vegetarian version of the gnocchi - so, without the salami. Instead I was offered it with chilli and red peppers. It was Ssoooooo delicious! It also had fresh basil in! My only disappointment was that it was finished too soon! Also had a lovely crisp white wine from Marlborough! Peter Yealands Sauvignon Blanc! Perfect choice! Hubby had the salami pizza and was also delighted with his choice! Really friendly service too! Nothing was too much trouble! Great combo!

Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

We stopped here after doing our weekly shop at lunchtime. Friendly fun staff, quick service, delicious and fresh pizza. And super cheap. Really can’t complain!

Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

Scoozi has great food and a pleasant decor, but their service is very slow. Worse, any query of the slowness (25 mins for tea, coffee and a snack, with one other person in the place) was met yesterday with rudeness, aggression and self-justification. Certainly not my idea of good customer service. It will be Waves for us from now on.

Date of visit: February 2019
BenHeaton, Manager at Scoozi Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2019

Hi there, we are terribly sorry about your experience with us, although we appreciate your positive feedback about the food and decor. We are also very sorry to hear you will not be back and would love the opportunity to change your mind. The service you received was unacceptable and the situation has been dealt with internally. Thank you for your feedback and again our sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 4 February 2019 via mobile

We dined here last week and had 3 amazing meals! The steak was yum, but the braised beef cheek pasta was the icing on the cake? The venison - yum yum and yum! And so much meat too. Highly recommended food and lovely friendly staff. Will definitely be back. Only feedback - the steak and the venison didn’t have much of a side, only a couple of small potatoes, a few more and it’s be perfect ☺️

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 1 February 2019 via mobile

We had two deluxe pizzas which were good, but what really made this place stand out was the amazing, friendly staff. Loved it so much we came back on our way out of Picton

Date of visit: January 2019