“A city tour with Santa - the best way to get in touch with Riga”

Riga Sightseeing Private Tours
Private Riga Art Nouveau Tour
Ranked #1 of 14 Transportation in Riga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Specialized in private tours and transfers for individuals and small groups in beautiful city Riga and exciting places outside of the capital. While the guide books provide factual information, the spirit and the story can be provided only by the professional tour guide. I am passionate and enthusiastic about guiding - this is not a job, it’s a joy! And I would like to share it with my guests. Transfers from Riga to the Tallinn and Vilnius and other places in the Baltic states by the comfortable minivan with fluently English speaking driver.
Reviewed February 18, 2018

Riga-Sightseeing, Owner at Riga Sightseeing Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

All reviews
"highlights"
"castle"
"stories"

Reviewed December 30, 2017

Brilliant tour some by coach and some on foot shown all the highlights, well informed lady guide, art neuvo ,short stops to point out interesting sights and shown all the Museum sights

Riga-Sightseeing, Owner at Riga Sightseeing Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your positive feedback. It`s great to hear that you like the tour. If you’re traveling to our area again soon, don’t hesitate to call us.

With warmest greetings from Riga,

Reviewed December 12, 2017

We met Santa Ogrina at our Hotel, we would highly recommend her tour. She was extremely knowledgeable about Latvia's history and culture, going above and beyond anything that we expected. On a cold morning Santa was bright and cheerful clearly very proud of her country and its history. This is a must do in order to understand the history and the sights of Old Riga. Truly an exceptional tour guide a very good start to a very pleasant weekend. Many thanks to Santa

1  Thank stephen c
Riga-Sightseeing, Owner at Riga Sightseeing Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Dear Mr. Stephen & friends,

Such a nice surprise to see your review on TripAdvisor. Thank you so much for giving your time and effort and leaving such a nice review. I was happy to meet your group and show you around. Always it`s a big pleasure to meet with such a cheerful people!

Thank you so much and wish you a wonderful festive season!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed December 5, 2017

I recommend Santa Ogrina so highly! Not only was she extremely knowledgeable about Latvia's history and culture she also shaped the tour around my interests - even changing our original plans to accommodate them! She went above and beyond anything I expected - including helping me search through several book stores to find a book I was looking for! I felt I was touring Latvia with a friend. Truly an exceptional tour guide!

1  Thank meremoxie
Riga-Sightseeing, Owner at Riga Sightseeing Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Thank you so much!
Your words are like a honey for my heart! :)

It was my truly pleasure to meet you and spend 2 beautiful days to introducing with Latvia!

All my best wishes!