“Great city tour with the best guide!”

Riga Sightseeing Private Tours
Private Soviet Legacy Riga Tour
Ranked #1 of 14 Transportation in Riga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Specialized in private tours and transfers for individuals and small groups in beautiful city Riga and exciting places outside of the capital. While the guide books provide factual information, the spirit and the story can be provided only by the professional tour guide. I am passionate and enthusiastic about guiding - this is not a job, it’s a joy! And I would like to share it with my guests. Transfers from Riga to the Tallinn and Vilnius and other places in the Baltic states by the comfortable minivan with fluently English speaking driver.
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Riga-Sightseeing, Owner at Riga Sightseeing Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

All reviews
"english"
"highlights"
"information"

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Santa Ogrina not only took us on daily tours of Latvia, but was able to do some research and locate relatives in Latvia. We had a wonderful family reunion. Santa was prompt and paid very good attention to detail. Santa's knowledge of Latvian history and culture was excellent. We wouldn't have had such an outstanding visit if it weren't for Santa.

1  Thank jprodell
Riga-Sightseeing, Owner at Riga Sightseeing Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

My dear Mrs and Mr Rodell,

I am very happy that I had chance to help you with family research which resulted in such a warm reunion. It was my truly pleasure to help you and meet you both and to show also around. My heart is thrilled always when I thing about your family :) I hope to see you in Latvia soon again.

And thank you for sharing a great feedback and your experience!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Four of us (I, my husband and our 2 kids, 15 and 11) had a great tour with Santa this past summer. Santa was very accommodating and made a rainy day in Riga really enjoyable. Her English was really good. She pointed out interesting and not as known facts about the old town which was educational and memorable not only for adults but for kids as well. Definitely would recommend to take a tour with Santa.

2  Thank is_travel_10

My dear Guests,

It is real surprise and also very nice feeling to see that feedbacks keep coming even after some time. Thank you very much for not forgetting and sharing your experience.

Wish you many nice travels and new exciting trips in the future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Santa Ogrina took me on a three hour walking tour around Riga. Her english was perfect and her knowledge was amazing. I am so glad to have found her tours through the web. I would highly recommend her and I will definitely contact her again if I get the chance to return to this wonderful area again.

1  Thank Matt N

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I was happy to introduce you with the city and provide the highlights of the local life.
I hope that with time I will have chance to guide also all your family and show even more of Latvia.

Wish you unlimited success and continues grow!

Sincerely yours,

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I hired Santa for a full-day tour of Gauja Valley after seeing the high reviews on this site. Booking was very easy over email, and I had several quick responses from Santa via email as we were working on the details for the day - to see Turada Castle and Cesis. She arrived promptly as scheduled with a driver and van for the day. While I didn't find the sites on the tour that interesting, Santa did a great job of engaging us and telling us about the area. Her English is excellent and she answered all of my questions. I would recommend her as a tour guide for anywhere in the area. I wish I had booked her for private a Riga city tour.

1  Thank Ono O
Riga-Sightseeing, Owner at Riga Sightseeing Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear Ono O,

Thank you for giving your time and leaving a great review! I hope that you will travel to this region once again and I will have the chance to show you also the Riga city center and Old Town with guidelines and local insights.

Happy travels!