“Great private tour of Old Town with Santa”

Riga Sightseeing Private Tours
Private Riga Art Nouveau Tour
Ranked #1 of 14 Transportation in Riga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Specialized in private tours and transfers for individuals and small groups in beautiful city Riga and exciting places outside of the capital. While the guide books provide factual information, the spirit and the story can be provided only by the professional tour guide. I am passionate and enthusiastic about guiding - this is not a job, it’s a joy! And I would like to share it with my guests. Transfers from Riga to the Tallinn and Vilnius and other places in the Baltic states by the comfortable minivan with fluently English speaking driver.
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Four of us (I, my husband and our 2 kids, 15 and 11) had a great tour with Santa this past summer. Santa was very accommodating and made a rainy day in Riga really enjoyable. Her English was really good. She pointed out interesting and not as known facts about the old town which was educational and memorable not only for adults but for kids as well. Definitely would recommend to take a tour with Santa.

2  Thank is_travel_10
Riga-Sightseeing, Owner at Riga Sightseeing Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

My dear Guests,

It is real surprise and also very nice feeling to see that feedbacks keep coming even after some time. Thank you very much for not forgetting and sharing your experience.

Wish you many nice travels and new exciting trips in the future!

Best Regards,

"highlights"
"castle"
"stories"

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Santa Ogrina took me on a three hour walking tour around Riga. Her english was perfect and her knowledge was amazing. I am so glad to have found her tours through the web. I would highly recommend her and I will definitely contact her again if I get the chance to return to this wonderful area again.

1  Thank Matt N

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I was happy to introduce you with the city and provide the highlights of the local life.
I hope that with time I will have chance to guide also all your family and show even more of Latvia.

Wish you unlimited success and continues grow!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I hired Santa for a full-day tour of Gauja Valley after seeing the high reviews on this site. Booking was very easy over email, and I had several quick responses from Santa via email as we were working on the details for the day - to see Turada Castle and Cesis. She arrived promptly as scheduled with a driver and van for the day. While I didn't find the sites on the tour that interesting, Santa did a great job of engaging us and telling us about the area. Her English is excellent and she answered all of my questions. I would recommend her as a tour guide for anywhere in the area. I wish I had booked her for private a Riga city tour.

1  Thank Ono O
Riga-Sightseeing, Owner at Riga Sightseeing Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear Ono O,

Thank you for giving your time and leaving a great review! I hope that you will travel to this region once again and I will have the chance to show you also the Riga city center and Old Town with guidelines and local insights.

Happy travels!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We had contacted Santa for a tour during a planned cruise ship stop. She was already booked for the day we wanted, but made arrangements with another guide, Ilze, and set up a driver to pick us up in the cruise port to bring us to town. Her communications with us was so thorough and timely it made me feel very comfortable. Then, unfortunately, we had a major disappointment when our captain announced that due to high winds, we could not make it into the port and would instead spend the day at sea. I hated that I had to contact Santa and cancel our tour which she had spent so much time setting up, but she was gracious and understanding. She is someone who I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a person that they can trust to take care of all the details of their experience in Riga. Thanks Santa, and hopefully we will have the opportunity to visit Riga sometime in the future.

1  Thank Kathie W
Riga-Sightseeing, Owner at Riga Sightseeing Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Kathie,

Thank you so much for your beautiful review! It is so so sweet from you and even more unexpected therefore very appreciated!
I would really love to meet you in person and hope that one day we will have that chance!

With warmest greetings from Riga!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We hired Santa for a personal tour of Riga and were well satisfied. We had several email discussions regarding our wishes which Santa was happy to accommodate. Her suggestions on an itinerary and lunch spot were excellent. She was very personable and knowledgeable without being overpowering and boring. She arranged a requested tour of the KGB Museum and even purchased our tickets ahead of time. Definitely one of the better guides we have ever used.

1  Thank rhak205
Riga-Sightseeing, Owner at Riga Sightseeing Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing my guiding services and for a very helpful review! It was my pleasure to spend a day with you in such a nice company and show around. I hope that despite a relatively short tour you had a nice impression about Riga to share with your friends.

Wish you to keep up with the same energy!