Open today: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Review Highlights
A must while you are visiting Tallinn!

The tour guide kept you on your toes with laughter all while learning interesting facts about... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
cindyaA4048WJ
Definitely recommend

This is the best tour ever! How to illustrate my words? The fact that I organized the tour for 100... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
haldik

Recommended experiences in and around Tallinn
from US$46.01
from US$61.47
from US$105.24
More Info
All reviews medieval tour free tour interactive tour walking tour medieval times brilliant tour old town these guys great fun tourist information center middle ages historical facts would highly recommend this tour a lot of fun visiting tallinn beautiful city storytelling
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Literally the best tour of anything I've ever had. Was immersive and interactive, I wish these guys could show me around every city on earth.

Date of experience: August 2021
CedricStimmlich, Storyteller at Tales of Reval, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you!

Taking our format to other cities has been in our minds from the very beginning, so you might see your wish come true some day yet. But for now I am glad you had a fantastic time with us on the streets of Tallinn! You are always welcome back, and wherever you go, I hope our stories stay with you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was absolutely fantastic. Highly interactive tour with so much to learn. As someone who lives in the city for 2 months already, I was deeply engaged during the tour.

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank mete230897

Thank you, Mete! I'm happy Gregorius and I could take you guys on a walk, and introduce the best bits of Old Town Tallinn to you! Thank you for joining in, and thank you for leaving this review! :)

Reviewed 5 August 2021

best of best, entertaining folk. Good story telling skills and a fun atmosphere. Innovational and one of a kind.

Date of experience: July 2021
CedricStimmlich, Storyteller at Tales of Reval, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you kindly, Taavi!

I'm glad you enjoyed Gregorius' storytelling!
Thanks for joining in on the adventure, and thank you for leaving the review! :)

Cedric Stimmlich

Reviewed 2 August 2021

Kaupo aka "Cedric Stimmlich" took us through an informative, engaging and funny tour through the old town of Tallinn.
Instead of getting bothered by numbers and dates you will receive a very vivid experience from theatrical, interactive performances and historical, humorous tales about the medieval life in Tallinn.
The tour is around 90 mins long, highly recommended and a must visiting Tallinn.

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank Beni_Geiger

Thank you kindly, Beni!

I'm glad you came along for the show! It's been... an eventful year and a half, and I'm truly glad to be back on the streets, performing and telling my tales. I'm grateful and happy to see that the show hasn't lost it's touch, and reading these kind words really makes me enthusiastic about keeping our performance alive and going.

Or in shorter words: thank you for leaving a review! :)

With warm regards
Kaupo aka "Cedric Stimmlich"

Reviewed 3 June 2021

We liked storytelling and acting. Also interaction with viewers were fun :). Looking forward to new interactive movie.

Date of experience: June 2021
CedricStimmlich, Storyteller at Tales of Reval, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Thank you kindly, Kristjan!

I'm happy you enjoyed the show! I'm also super happy you are looking forward to our new Live-Narrated Online Movie. If you haven't seen "Kingdom of Thieves" yet, be sure to check us out on Airbnb Online Experiences.

Cedric Stimmlich