“Friendly fresh Pizzeria”

Steg Pub Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Tihany
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

We went to have Dinner. Did not make reservation, we were recommended to seat inside as it was going to rain. The food arrived in short time although they prepare everything on the spot. Food was good, I had a vegan option. Good local wine. Good value for money.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Very good pizzas, nice, cosy and quiet terrace, kind and good service. The homemade lemonade is great!

Reviewed July 1, 2017

We visited in an after lunch/before dinner hour in late June and only a few tables were occupied. We sat in the outside area which is nicely decorated with numerous pots of flowers and other plants. There was also a huge fan/vapouriser which was very handy in the heat. Our waitress was very warm and friendly and gave recommendations for the food and wines as well. My wife thought that her choice of chicken gyros was ok, but uninteresting. I on the other hand was extremely happy with my selection of Chilli con carne with pizza bread on the side. It tasted fresh and flavoursome, the pizza dough was crispy but soft on the inside and the portion size was incredible, I simply could not finish and trust me I tried pretty hard...wines were also very tasty, we tried two whites both of which were locally sourced from the Balaton area. The bill was roughly 18 euros for two mains, one starter and two 200ml glasses of wine. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting the area.

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at Stég with friends. Everything was tasty and the prices are also ok. The waitress was very friendly too! Worth to go there!

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

So I visited this place in the afternoon while a took a break from looking around.We ordered 3 pizzas a salad and a Hungarian speciality pork dish,all of it was extremly amazing and the service was fast aswell.The waitress that was serving us was extremely kind and a little too cute,I took a picture with her as well.Overall good experience and I'll make sure to visit this place next time I visit Hungary.