“Chili but Cosy ”

Cuisines: European, Mexican, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A really warm & welcoming little restaurant- they promptly made tables available to us in an already busy place, the service was quick - Correct & really good ...

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Duck burger was pretty standard and pulled pork rap wasnt very nice to be honest. Both were absolutely dripping in fat through the bun and the wrap, we both ended up with literally a pool on our plate.
Not expensive for western european prices but for Budapest its well over priced. The setting is Nice, cool chill out bar. Waitress isn't quite with it, apart from 'hey Guyz', 'every thing ok Guys' and not really listening to your response, thats all you can expect. Not a bad experience but wouldn't go back

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing staff, amazing food, I strongly recomend. I ordered a hot dog and my wife a chicken chipotle quesadila, both were perfect, amazing taste, great presentation

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Well...I was rather disappointed with the quality of the gf burger we had. The bun was EXTREMELY dry, the meat super fatty and not too tasty. Sweet potato frys were all right tho. My boyfriend said “I have never had a worse burger in my life”... think twice before ordering!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Just wow. On our trip to Budapest, my girlfriend and I planned never to do a restaurant or bar twice, but upon our visit we were so amazed that we went here twice. These dogs were so cheap and simple yet tasted great. The staff is friendly and can speak English. Would love to have a place like this near my own home. If you're staying in the Leonardo Hotel (Budapest) be sure to visit this place.

1  Thank Stijn A