“A little pricey but worth it”
Review of High Note SkyBar

High Note SkyBar
Ranked #243 of 3,631 Restaurants in Budapest
Price range: US$8 - US$41
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Description: Richard Mihaly and Peter Gozon mixologists, brave users of free associations; Gergely Kover chef, the calm power; Zsuzsanna Szabo confectioner, the creative mind of the craft. With the quartet of these four characters, the High Note SkyBar strengthens above the city, Budapest. The heroes of the Aria Hotel Budapest have tuned to each other and under the sky the taste and texture of cocktails, bites and desserts. While the world-famous Aria Hotel Budapest attracts its cosmopolitan audience, the locals are delighted to admire the most beautiful panorama of our city, right next to the Basilica's dome.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for a few drinks on our last night.
Great views, excellent service and a lovely way to relax looking over the city.
Compared to London prices it was good value but pricey in comparison to local area.
Worth a visit and cocktails are very good.

PM_QualityManagement, Vendégkapcsolati vezető at High Note SkyBar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear HMVKent,

We are so happy that you’ve had a memorable experience at our rooftop bar! The view of the city is certainly something we can’t get enough of!

We appreciate your review and mentioning the quality service and delicious cocktails, however we apologize that you’ve found our prices a bit high. We do our best to offer competitive pricing in the local area. We work with several home-made ingredients such as syrups and fresh juices to create quality cocktails. We aim to go above and beyond not solely by offering delicious cocktails but also by creating art, something visually delicious and beautiful. We use a variety of edible flowers and berry powders as a finishing touch in our cocktails.

We hope to welcome you back this summer, please let me know if I may personally assist you with your reservation!

Renáta Németh
Reservation Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Awesome view, great service, however I found the place a bit pretentious.
Pricey, but I suppose the view, the whole environment, and the service have a cost.
Other than that, the food and drinks weren't particularly impressive.
I'd recommend it for the view and for a quick drink only.

PM_QualityManagement, Vezető at High Note SkyBar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Nyckolson,

Thank you for sharing your experience about our bar with me here, on TripAdvisor. I would like to say thank you for visiting us.

Delivering impeccable service is of great importance, therefore we always take good care of our guests and are dedicated to providing them with an exceptional customer experience. We are thrilled you experienced our loving hospitality. It is also great to see that you were amazed by the stunning view as well.

Thank you again for your review, I very much hope to have you back here as our guest in the not so distant future.

Assistant Director of F&B

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Me and my partner visited here in January one evening. We hadn't made a booking but we were welcomed straight away and given a table in the beautiful seating area. It was a cold evening but we asked if we could go onto the roof to see the views and they let us up there without hesitation. Our cocktails were lovely and reasonably priced and the evening views were to die for! Staff were also very friendly.

Dear Cheralyn H,

Thank you so much for sharing your visit at our bar with me and the rest of our staff members, on TripAdvisor. Also, I’d like to thank you for visiting us when you were in Budapest.

The wonderful cocktails we serve are irreplaceable parts to what makes us special among all the many sky bars in Budapest. It really is a magical place to visit now and it is needless to say that the drinks are here to accompany this magical experience as well.
Staff and the service they provide are also extremely important. Therefore we set it as an absolute priority to have perfect service. I am glad to see that you enjoyed an overall positive ambience when you were here.

I hope that we will have the chance of being your hosts again in the not so distant future.

Warm regards,
Assistant Director of F&B

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Celebrating Easter in Budapest & planning on bringing 16 friends for a visit in May. Wanted to see this place for myself. Seated at a wobbly table, we arrived at 11:08 and we were not permitted any dessert-including chocolate Easter egg. Default to an expensive splash of Tokaji Aszu.
Service insignificant. While this place is enclosed, skip this place and go to Hotel President for the views (but not the food).

Dear Sylvike,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We were dissapointed to read that during your recent visit we failed to meet your expectations and to deliver that unrivalled service that makes us unique. We looked into the situation and investigated what happened on that particular evening. I am delighted to let you know that as a result of your feedback every piece of furniture has been repaired to make sure all chairs and tables are well-balanced and all guests can enjoy the drinks and meals we offer. We are wholeheartedly sorry that you found the service insignificant as we always aim to exceed our guests’ expectations and trying our utmost to accommodate special requests; however our special Easter dessert offer required special preparation and was only available for 3 days between 12 noon to 10 pm during kitchen opening hours. Please accept our sincerest apologies that we failed to communicate this in an appropriate way.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back and showing you an unforgettable experience. Please contact me directly at renata.nemeth@gerbeaud.huto assist you with organizing your next visit visit!

Renáta Németh
Reservation Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I wanted to visit the bar due to amazing views from the terrace but finally I have been amazed by relax atmosphere, kind and attentive personnel. Last but not least the drinks are absolutely unique. If you have a chance to get there explore their new cocktail menu, my favorite was Cha Cha Cha drink! I definitely want to come back.

Dear Lucie K,
First of all, we cannot thank you enough for sharing your honest review with us about our place on TripAdvisor.
I am more than glad to hear that you deemed our place to have a relaxing atmosphere. Delivering impeccable service is of great importance, therefore we always take good care of our guests and are dedicated to providing them with an exceptional customer experience.
Thank you again for your review, it was great to read that you enriched with many beautiful experiences. I very much hope to have you back here as our guest in the not so distant future.

Kind regards,