US$91
US$80
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Free cancellation until 08/02
Book now, pay at stay
US$368
US$94
US$76
US$64
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Bo18 Hotel Superior(Budapest)
US$113
US$75
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$117
US$102
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$159
US$130
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Free cancellation until 08/04
Book now, pay at stay
US$231
US$175
InterContinental
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$362/night.

US$104
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

easyHotel Budapest Oktogon(Budapest)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$41
Priceline
  • Free Internet
Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
US$274
US$262
1,738 results
All reviewscostes downtownchain bridgebeautiful hotelmichelin star restaurantcostes restaurantpillow menuthe rivernespresso machinerooms facecomplimentary waterupgraded to a suitestephen's basilicaquiet side streetbottle of champagnethe hotel stafffree upgradewould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The staff were very pleasant and the interior and exterior of the hotel were very nice. I can’t comment on the food because the prices were very steep. No one could eat enough for £20 per person. The room was small but but having paid quite a bit for this hotel I didn’t expect to have a window facing reception when I opening my curtains! Where is the privacy? So needless to say the curtains were closed constantly. So I may as well have been in
An easy hotel with no windows.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nickyashy
Miklos_Gaal, General Manager at Prestige Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear nickyashy,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time and the effort to write down your honest opinion about our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest.
Also, it makes us happy that you considered our hotel very nice. At the same time, we are very sorry that you felt you had to pay a lot for the hotel. We believe we offer good price for value.
Thank you again for your kind words. I hope you will return to our hotel sometime in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights and what a pleasant 3 nights they were!

The location was spot on right in the centre near the Chain Bridge, we’re talking about 10 min walk. There was a spring event in the market area which was even better so we could grab some local delicacies then trot down and explore further.

The hotel itself was high quality, more than what I expected, staff were friendly and very helpful.

The room, we stayed in was an executive suite, was beautiful with large soft bed and a gorgeous sofa. The bathroom shower only but powerful jets for a good water massage.

We will book again when we return!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Mo J,

I can’t thank you enough this nice review, it is always a pleasure to read as appreciative feedbacks like yours.
It brings me great pleasure to know that you loved our quiet location and you appreciated the close proximity to the Danube and the wonderful Chain Bridge. Also, it feels really nice that our decor and our wonderful rooms have left a very good impression in you.
Once again, thank you for the kind words, hope to see and host you soon in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff and good breakfast service with a good choice of food

Very clean room and bathroom, the shower was excellent

Great location for seeing the city and restaurants

I very much enjoyed staying here and would choose tostay here

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Chalkmanvid,

Let me first thank you for choosing to stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest and for leaving this lovely feedback on TripAdvisor.
First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation. We are so happy to learn from you that you spent an absolutely lovely time in our hotel and that we managed to meet all of your expectations.
Once again, thank you for the outstanding review and I very much look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was amazing!!! When we walked in the staff were very friendly and helpful.
My husband had told them originally we were staying for our anniversary and when we arrived they had upgraded our room to a suite! There were also a tray of tarts and chocolates in our room as well!!! And a note saying happy anniversary from the manager.
They made our stay special!
The breakfast each morning was very good! The servers were attentive and friendly. Some you could even have a laugh with!
This has to be one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. And not just for the look and feel of the place but for service too because it was top service.
The rooms was very nice and decorated lovely. The bed was soooooo comfy! There was even a pillow menu!
There is a coffee pod machine in the room.
This hotel thinks of everything you may need- sewing kit, vanity kit, shoe horn, laundry service, shampoo, body wash, cream, shower cap, vanity kits, robes, slippers and towels for the gym/spa area.
Would stay here again for sure!!!

Stayed: March 2018
Miklos_Gaal, General Manager at Prestige Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Kayphil56,

First of all, I would like to say thank you for dedicating your precious time to share your honest review with us regarding your most recent visit to our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest.

It feels truly amazing that you considered our hotel amazing and our staff very friendly and helpful. Also, I am extremely glad that you appreciated the upgraded room, the chocolates and the note, we sincerely hope that you and your dear husband had a wonderful anniversary at our hotel. Further on, it pleases me greatly that you were fulfilled with the breakfast you took at Costes Downtown and you enjoyed the provided service too. In addition, I cannot find the suitable words to describe how happy I am by the fact that you found our hotel one of the best hotels you have ever stayed in and you were impressed by your lovely decorated room especially with the comfy bed and with the pillow menu. Last, but not least, it is very heart-warming to hear that you would be happy to spend few more nights at our hotel in the future.

Let me say thank you once again for the brilliant review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not so distant future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Returned a while ago from a weekend getaway to Budapest. Was a last minute trip and this hotel had some good reviews and looked the best for our budget. The rooms were really good and staff friendly and helpful. Theres plenty to do in Budapest and the location of the hotel was ideal for this as we found everything in walking distance. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear 187colin,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our lovely Prestige Hotel Budapest as well as taking the time to share your amazing words with us.
First and foremost, it makes me really happy that you were satisfied with your room, I hope that it managed to provide your perfect comfort during your stay. Further on, I would like to thank you for mentioning our friendly and helpful staff, they really deserve the recognition. What’s more, it is great that you loved our location, from here you can get anywhere easily. Finally, I highly appreciate your recommendation too.
It would be our pleasure to have you back as our guest again in the near future.