Garni Hotel Berc
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Penzion Berc(Bled)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewshonesty barthe ownerlake bledbreakfast roomlong balconyhonor systemalpine stylefamily run hotelsmall hotelhonor barfew minutes walkan excellent hotelalpine chalethis brotheran excellent hostquiet locationlarge bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 27, 2018

Considering the price, we didn't expect much, but lucky for us, we were totally wrong. We were greeted with very warm welcome, the room was big and cozy with large bathroom and small balcony looking towards the mountain. Even tough the room and bathroom were great, best part was still the breakfast. Tasty with plenty of choice and good coffee. We'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2018

We booked two rooms over new year (2 adults + our 22 year old daughter), Luka was fantastic - check in was smooth and he provided many tips on things to do and see and places to eat. Would definately stay again next time we are in Lake Bled - fantastic hospitality.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank trackeydak
Reviewed October 27, 2017

I was very fortunate along with many friends to be invited to attend our friends wedding at Lake Bled. Immediately we knew which hotel to book and if I was to ever return I would book time and time again. Most previous reviews mention how welcoming Luka and all his staff are, it is all true!
I had an absolute wonderful stay, the room was perfect and clean, the dining area looking out to the garden was lovely. I have absolute no negatives about my stay, maybe the rain but that could not be helped. Luka you are wonderful, thank you for your assistance with my 'lost' luggage!

Room Tip: Just book any room, you will not be disappointed!
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Clean++++
Huge warm room and bathroom
Excellent breakfast.
Parking at front door
Manager/owner could not have been more helpful.
Restaurant opposite was excellent, returned night 2.
Fantastic value at this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I stayed at the Garni Hotel Berc for two nights and had a lovely stay. Luka was so friendly and helpful, and his restaurant recommendations were great. My room was cozy, clean, and comfortable. This is not a sleek soulless hotel - the vibe is much more comfy & homey. The breakfast room is cute, and the the selection was plentiful and good - there's even an honor bar for drinks should you want one in the evening. Easy free parking, and just a few minutes walk down to the lake. Garni Hotel Berc is seriously good value with a friendly personal touch...would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends