All reviews noisy at night nowy swiat windows are double glazed excellent location old town the heart of the city apartment luggage bedroom keys airport taxi
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I've stayed here half a dozen times in the past few years and like it a lot. Well appointed apartments at a good price. Excellent wifi and a great location. Only criticism would be the lengthy check in

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I selected this apartment because of its location and the fact that it advertised parking. The pictures online also made the apartment look pleasant and modern -- but it was NOTHING like the photos advertised or the experience I anticipated.

I was unhappy about many aspects of our visit:

1. Poor parking: Thank goodness my Polish-speaking cousin was with us when we arrived, because there was NO WAY we would have figured out where to park without him. We had to enter the parking area from a different street and navigate past several other buildings. It was very confusing and would have been extremely frustrating under other circumstances. The apartment staff was not very helpful in this regard; they provided no information about parking until my cousin called to ask.

2. No elevator: We had to carry our luggage up three flights of stairs. Not an easy feat with young children.

3. Small rooms, bland decor: I wanted to like this apartment more. The windows from the living room open out onto a beautiful view of a bustling street in Old Town. The beds were comfortable. But the rooms were tiny, the furniture was old and the decor was drab and uninspiring. The apartment didn't look anything like what was advertised. Check out the photos from other people who stayed here so you know what you're getting.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Kate V
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We enjoyed our 2 night stay before Easter break. The apartment we rented has 2 well equipped bedrooms and a large living area. The check in and check out process were very efficient. The only complaint I have is regarding other guests staying in the apartment above ours. Unfortunately there were very noisy at night and we were able to hear them.
The location of the apartment is excellent.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Perfect base for my trip to Warsaw Beer Festival. Central and close to most things. It was a 1.5 mile walk to the beer festival site, but I didn't mind that. The main areas for Warsaw were a short walk away.

The apartment was nice and spacious.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

All the ground level is shops etc so we walked right past it, even coming back lugging our suitcases it nearly proved impossible to locate the reception. However although the apartments are up a couple of flights of stairs they are very spacious and comfortable. Of course if you stay in the centre of town for the convenience, one must expect nightlife noise. Good value and would use again.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple