All reviews old town reception staff rooms are spacious and clean pleasant hotel stayed here for one night recommend this hotel comfortable stay minute walk city centre within easy walking distance high floor business trip easy access per day public transportation late check bus stop
Reviewed 7 January 2019

Centrally located and close to all forms of public transport this hotel offers very good opportunities to explore the city. The rooms are clean and spacious and the service is good. The breakfast buffet is OK but nothing very special.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PaulinaK5669, General Manager at Leonardo Royal Hotel Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2019

Dear Henrik W,

Thank you so much for being with us and your comments.

Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

Even the sighn "do not disturb" was hanging the maids kept knocking and disturbing. As we have explained that we're leaving in one our the housekeeper wasnt really delighted even rolled her eyes showing her impatiency. The staff should make you cozy not some disturbing alien landed or invaded their teritorry. Sorry guys. P. S. The hotel itself is wonderful, surrounded by nice and specific restaurants.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PaulinaK5669, Dyrektor generalny at Leonardo Royal Hotel Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Dear monikaa427,

Thank you so much for being with us and time spent to share your feedback which is a key for us.
I truly apologize for the inconveniences with housekeeping service and promise to follow up.

I wish you all the best in New Year 2019 and hope we could have a chance to host you again soon!

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and when we first walked in the hotel, we already had felt like home. The atmosphere was great and the girls at the reception were lovely. There is nothing negative I have to say about the hotel, room was clean, free water was given daily to our room plus we had an amazing city view and the breakfast probably added us a few extra kilos since we ate quite a lot every morning (lol). I couldn’t suggest the hotel more because it is also very close to pretty much everywhere and it’s generally amazing.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PaulinaK5669, General Manager at Leonardo Royal Hotel Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Dear Anastasiavasyl,

Thank you so much for great feedback! I'm proud to here we created home atmosphere here. This is really important for us! Wish you all the best for coming New Year 2019 and i hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

I’d give a pure A for Rooms, Staff, Food and Location. I genuinely don’t know if apprehended more the spacious room or quality of food or kindness and professionalism of the Staff or the cleanliness of my room.
Thank you to the Staff. You made a difference during my stay in Warsaw.

Trip type: Traveled on business
PaulinaK5669, Dyrektor generalny at Leonardo Royal Hotel Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2018

Dear D I,

We work for such a compliment:-)! That's real value for hospitality business!
Thank you so much for being with us and I hope we could host you again soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a single night in Warsaw.

This modern hotel offers a comfortable accommodation. The rooms are located on the 18th floor and up so no noise from the streets below.

The room was large and the bed very comfortable. Checking was friendly and efficient

We left early so I can’t comment on the breakfast or other catering services

Trip type: Traveled on business
PaulinaK5669, General Manager at Leonardo Royal Hotel Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2018

Dear FinnK683,

Thank you so much for good review after recent stay with us.
I hope you will have more time during next visit and will try our lovely breakfast.