1,403 results
All reviews old town quiet street beautiful hotel boutique hotel small hotel beautiful room perfect location large bathroom few minutes walk standard room malmaison luxury sauna square polish mirror europe
Reviewed 23 January 2019

First, the location is perfect--walking distance to most places of interest. Very good breakfast, open long hours. Super staff! Loved the spa--Marta and Anya are the best! Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Mamaison_Le_Regina, Director of Sales at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2019

Dear yeatsmom,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw and you positive and enthusiastic feedback.
We are looking forward to seeing you back.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed in a beautiful room on the first floor. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel is very clean and the breakfast has a huge variety. Very close to the old town and nice bars. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Louise R,

Thank you for your positive feedback recommending Mamaison Hotel Le Regina for stay in Warsaw.
I appreciate your comments regarding our team and I'm happy you've enjoyed your stay with us.

we are looking forward to welcoming you back.

With best regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Recently visited Warsaw and choose this gorgeous hotel. Staff were super helpful and friendly on arrival, couldn’t do enough for us. Rooms are gorgeous and the complimentary chocolates were devine.
The hotel is perfectly located in a lovely part of town very near the old town.
Bar staff at hotel very attentive and although were busy with event ensured we had everything we needed.
Staff assisted in getting our aircraft boarding passes and transport back to airport. All in all I would highly recommend this hotel when visiting Warsaw and I would definitely book to stay again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2019 via mobile

Beautiful building but felt uncomfortable with the complete lack of service. Very disappointed and will look for another hotel when next in the area. Wouldn’t recommend if your looking for 5* experience.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Steven S.,

Thank you for your recent visit in Mamaison Hotel Le Regina and sharing your feedback.
I'm really sorry that we haven't managed to meet your expectations and after your stay you consider to book different place for your next Warsaw trip.
I would be grateful if you could share more detailed in how we failed. I do believe there is always a place to improve and rebuilt your trust. Please feel free to write me directly at reservations.leregina@mamaison.com.

Should you consider to give us one more chance to prove we deliver good service I'll be happy to look after your reservation and stay.
With warm regards,
Katarzyna Pdbielska

Reviewed 27 December 2018

Had a wonderful few nights here in a hotel that I've always been wanting to try. Good service, friendly staff. My only criticism is the parking situation, which isn't great. But a beautiful hotel in the heart of the old town.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear BeataM_12,
I would like to thank you for your stay in our hotel and for your valuable feedback after the stay.
I am truly happy our associates provided good service and you find them friendly.
Thank you for mentioning in your comments about our parking. Indeed we do not have hotel parking and this is due the fact that hotel is located in the Old Town area where spare place is very limited. Therefore we provide valet parking service 24/7. Another option is to park on public city park area which is all around the hotel.
Our hotel Reception is always for your disposal and will provide valet parking service for you during your future stays.
I hope there will be another occasion to visit us again while staying in Warsaw experiencing flawless stay.
Best regards