All reviews city centre by bus liquid soap fast free wifi bus service old town public transport comfortable hotel air conditioning modlin airport tea and coffee night stay the hotel staff room was large central warsaw portas mangalia tv
Reviewed 15 August 2018

we stayed last week as part of a larger group. staff was very friendly. Wi fi was difficult to connect with android phone, not hotel's fault, I think it is an android issue. Please note if you go in the summer months, hotel does NOT have air conditioning.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Marta B, Dyrektor generalny at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear DanSaddleBrook_NJ,
thank you for choosing Hotel Portos and for your opinion.
I apologize about problems with wifi....
Unfortunately, our hotel is not equipped with air conditioning, which in the light of currently prevailing heat, is certainly not very comfortable. We offer a fan rental from the reception on request. Of course, this will not solve the problem of a high temperature in 100%, but it will certainly help.
With kind regards Marta Bogusławska, Deputy Manager

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Very good hotel, excellent breakfast and friendly staff. From the airport take bus 148 to Mangalia stop, 50 minutes trip. To city centre take bus 116. Room was clean but without air-conditioning and refrigerator. Poor wifi signal

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Daniela,
hank you for your opinion regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I was here in February. Great hotel, loved the rooms. Design is nice, it is very clean. I loved the bathroom and it is great that they have ''Dove'' liquid soap in it. I find that details very nice. The mirror, clothes hangers, chairs and TV in the room were great. Everything you need in one place. Bus station is right there, there are plenty of elevators.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Alma,
thank you for such wonderful recommendation! I'm very happy, that you enjoyed your stay in Hotel Portos. Hope to see you again in a future.
With kind regards from sunny Warsaw - Marta Bogusławska, Deputy Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We get nice, bigger and quiet room as we requested. Very clean room and bathroom. We recommended room 603 on sixth floor.
Great and helpful staff on reception.
Regards and see you next year in May. :)
Konrad and Karolina

Room tip: rooms on higher floors are quiet
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Marta B, Dyrektor generalny at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Konrad and Karolina,
thank you both for such nice recommendation !
I'm glad, that you enjoyed your stay and I hope, that we will have a pleasure to host you in a future!
See you in may 2019!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The room was clean but a little tired looking. I got the impression that no one had been in the room for a while although I could not be sure.The wall had a picture missing and a lick of paint would not go amiss.I did not eat in the restaurant but across the main road was a great little Italian and turn left out of the hotel and there is a large supermarket.
The staff were friendly and helpful.

Room tip: The noise was from outside as there seemed to be many children staying in another hotel nearby.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank klouturner
Marta B, Dyrektor generalny at Best Western Hotel Portos, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear klouturner,
Thank you for your opinion regarding your recent stay at our property.