See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I was with my 2 children (7 and 9 years old) alone. The hotel was simple, the room was small, simple but clear. The staff was very-very helpfull and nice. I can say it's true for the polish people in general, everybody was very nice and helpful. The hotel has a good location, lot of bus lines are in the neighbourhood. The room was a bit noisy during the day because of the traffic but everything was silent in the night. Warsaw is beautiful, it was a perfect little holiday for us.

Egyedül voltam itt a két gyerekemmel (7 és 9 évesek). A hotel egyszerű, a szoba kicsi, egyszerű, de tiszta volt. A személyzet nagyon-nagyon segítőkész és kedves. Azt tapasztaltuk, hogy ez általánosságban is igaz a lengyel emberekre, mindenki nagyon kedves és segítőkész volt. A hotel jó elhelyzekedésű, számos busz vonal összefut a közeli megállóban. Napközben a szoba egy kicsit hangos volt a forgalom miatt, de éjszaka csend volt. Egy tökéletes kis nyaralás volt a 3 nap, amit itt töltöttünk.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Hotel Aramis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Tóth A,
thank you so much for such an wonderful recommendation :)
I'm glad, that you enjoyed your stay and Warsaw as well.
I hope, that we will have a pleasure to host you in a future - Warsaw in summer is wonderful!
With kind regards Marta Bogusławska

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

After staying here for 4 nights I couldn't really fault if it was simple but clean and worth the price we payed its close to public transport into town and has a couple of shops and places to eat nearby so as a cheap place to stay it was fine however I left my phone in the room when I checked out I phoned them when I got home and asked if they would send it to me and I would pay up front they said they didn't provide this service so I organized a courier to pick up when I phoned and asked them to check there emails to print off the parcel code they refused and said I would have to pick up in person I've tried to explain I live in england but they keep saying they don't provide this service

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Hotel Aramis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear NE4bar,
thank you for choosing our hotel and for your opinion.
I did checked a situation with your mobile phone - receptionist wanted to help, but you did not send us waybill, which is necessary for courier.
Of course we can help with that - just send us an email aramis@starthotel.pl

In case of any additional questions, I'm at your disposal.

With kind regards
Marta Bogusławska, FO manager

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Basically the room is inexpensive and not bad and it's cheap and nasty.
And if you would go around this hotel like Shops, you can go to big shopping mall for 10~15minutes. And probably you're not easy to find a restaurants around here.

So you should reckon just to sleep here.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Hotel Aramis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Leni, thank you for choosing Start Hotel Aramis and for your opinion. I hope, that we will have a pleasure to host you in a future.
With kind regards Marta Bogusławska, FO manager

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great value for money for Warsaw. Clean comfortable rooms and lovely breakfast.
Extremely helpful staff, a group of us (cyclists) and they stored our bikes and helped with logistics. The booking process was very straightforward.
The staff was very helpful and polite.
Not in the centre and not a 5* hotel but I would strongly recommended if you are after a good value hotel in Warsaw. It is short taxi or bus ride from the centre and not very far from the airport.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank januszho
Marta B, Front Office Manager at Hotel Aramis, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Januszho,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Our work gives us great satisfaction, thanks to such opinions, we know that our efforts have been recognized. We endeavor to make your stay enjoyable and in line with expectations. We kindly invite to our hotel next time.
With kind regards from Warsaw!
Marta Bogusławska, FO manager

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

A large group of us stayed at this hotel. It was satisfactory and cheap for our 3 night stay. Good breakfast choice. Comfortable beds. Downside is we were near to the lifts and heard the lift going up and down all night. When noisy guests returned throughout the night you could hear them. Probably down to thin walls and doors. Wifi available and free. Tv in the room. No tea / coffee facilities in the room. Shops nearby. Also a new shopping centre within 10 minutes walk away. Cheap taxi rides into the centre of Warsaw.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Marta B, Kierownik recepcji at Hotel Aramis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing our hotel and for your opinion. I'm happy, that you enjoyed your stay and liked our location and comfortable rooms. Hope to see you again in Start Hotel Aramis With regards Marta Bogusławska, FO manager