3,588 results
All reviews unknown soldier pilsudski square old town mirrored ceiling luxury room great hotel swimming pool perfect location junior suite steam room five star hotel excellent breakfast hotel bar nowy swiat modern hotel mini bar tomb
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

Firstly thank you for such an amazing stay. This was a birthday trip for my fiance and what a lovely surprise to walk into our gorgeous room and there was cake and a birthday message, ig really made his evening. The staff are a credit to your hotel, from reception to the housekeepers, everyone always greeted us with a hello and a smile. This goes a long way in my eyes. The room itself was so comfortable and the bed, well let's just say if we could have taken that mattress home with us we would Haha best night's sleep ever. The room was so clean and big for it being the classic room. We also couldn't believe when we got an evening turn down service. Never had that before. We also opted for breakfast, a very good selection and very filling for the day ahead. Again your front of house and wait staff all excellent and very pleasant. We had a wonderful stay and have said that when we ever come back to Warsaw it is our first choice. Close to old town and the new town. Cannot fault anything.

1  Thank starry19840
Reviewed 13 February 2019

At only several days before Christmas, the Victoria offered an amazing rate for a lovely room, wonderful front desk staff, pool, casino, and other amenities, and a location that was near the Old Town, the pedestrian shopping streets, and the Royal Castle.

Room tip: The hotel is actually a luxury hotel, but the special price offer was only mid-range when we were there.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AdnilEsor
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

Hotel is nice, location is great-very near to the old town and pedestrian are. I do not like big hotels but Sofitel Victoria has unique atmosphere.Staff was friendly, breakfast had variety of choices every day. I recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sofitel_Warsaw, Kierownik ds. gości at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your experience at the Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, and it a tremendous pleasure to know that your stay with us has been a memorable one.

Nothing pleases us more than reading your kind feedbacks on the quality of service that our professional team of Ambassadors has so wonderfully provided you, and that the functional and cosy design met your expectations. I am also very glad to head that the copious diversity that we offer for breakfast has found you very satisfied as well as our convenient location.

Please acknowledge that your kind feedback has been shared with our valuable team, as nothing pleases us more than to know that our professional service has been noticed, and it encourages us to fulfill our Guests’ expectations

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon on your next occasion to visit Warsaw for another unique experience.

Małgorzata Badełek

Reviewed 11 February 2019 via mobile

I’ll give 10 out of 10 on everything in this hotel. Close to Old town and everything else but most of all . All the staff was fantastic. Bent over back wards to help you with everything and anything. I would very much recommend this hotel and for what you get it’s very cheap . Thank you for a lovely stay

1  Thank KJuckes123

Dear Guest,

I am grateful that you have taken the time to share your thoughts following your stay at the Sofitel Warsaw Victoria.

I am glad that you enjoyed the very convenient location of the hotel; indeed the proximity facilitates a pleasant exploration of the diverse sights around the city. As the comfort and holistic wellbeing of our Guests is our main priority, it is very pleasant to hear that the conditions of your stay have been most appreciated and you truly appreciate our your heartwarming compliments towards the professional service of our friendly staff, as these always give us the enthusiasm to further excel in the delivery of outstanding service.

Thank you again for recommending the Sofitel Warsaw Victoria, and on behalf of the entire team I hope we will have the chance of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future

Małgorzata Badełek

Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights for a business trip.. I arrived early, and assuming I couldn't check-in.. but the wonderful young guy at reception.. said it was fine.. but also upgraded me to the top floor with a wonderful view of Warsaw..

I worked in the hotel bar area.. and was warmly served and looked after by the team.. both with dining and drinks options.

Lastly, the room was of a very high order.. and I had a pleasant surprise when I was guest of the day.. and had a nice poem on my bed..

Unfortunately didn't get to use the pool.. but will for sure come and stay here next time..

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank lakpahal

Dear Guest,

On behalf of Sofitel Warsaw Victoria's team, I wish to thank you for letting us know regarding your recent stay at Sofitel Warsaw Victoria. It is always a great pleasure to learn about the satisfaction of our Guests who experienced the excellence of our service.

As delivering an impeccable service to our Guests is a priority of ours, I am thrilled to hear that you appreciated the quality of service that we provided you at the Victoria Lounge, and I can only hope that we will have another chance at offering you another memorable stay in the near future.

I wish to inform you that your constructive feedback has been shared amongst our valuable staff, as nothing makes them happier than to hear that their skills and efforts have been not only noticed, but genuinely contributed to your contentment.

Malgorzata Badełek