All reviews various hotels rooms are extremely old town coffee machine modern rooms wonderful stay nice room amazing hotel hotel bar yogurt perfect location walking distance excellent breakfast chopin airport the hotel staff nowy swiat good size
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

I have always found IHG's boutique brand, Hotel Indigo, to be a little hit or miss as all of the properties are unique.

Hotel Indigo Warsaw is a great experience. The work done to the building is amazing. The rooms are extremely modern and large.

If driving they have reasonable parking costs. Sometimes the barrier doesn’t work, so give yourself some extra time.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Marcin K, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2019

Dear Jcdmacleod,
I am more than happy to hear that you had full enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you very much for such a positive comment.
Looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately my stay in Warsaw was cut short due to flight delays but when we reached Hotel Indigo it was beautifully lit up outside and all the way through to the reception. Staff were so friendly and helped me a few times to the room as I was having trouble with the access card. Warning though, for anyone who has vertigo you may struggle a bit as the elevator is glass as is the short glass floor walkway connecting to the doors for the main rooms.

The free mobile to use for guests was fantastic!! Very well considered services. Breakfast was good although the spread was very limited but not sure if it’s because it was very quiet at the hotel. Other than small confusion with whether breakfast was or was not included, stay was wonderful. Just around the corner is straight strip walk to old town about 15min away.

Dear Rosiepoops,
I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Look forward to your next visit at Hotel Indigo Nowy Świat.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 December 2018

We were a big group holding a conference in the hotel. The styling of the lobby is very nice. And my room was great - I really liked it! I think the Indigo is a very good choice in case you plan to stay in Warsaw.

The minor items to mention: although we asked whether we could have a drink at the bar (maybe 6pm so a normal time), it took a very long time until someone showed up to take orders. So we had to leave without a drink.

2nd remark: my checkout to 30 seconds - fantastic! But others spend 5 to 10 minutes on the checkout. That is too long and it is maybe not sufficient to just put one employee behind the counter during peak checkout time.

But overall I liked the place

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank FrankT424
Marcin K, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Dear FrankT424,
We appreciate taking the time to leave a review about your stay with us.
Thank very much for such a detailed feedback, all your comments were forwarded to the relevant managers and will be used as a tool for learning and improvement.
We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 1 November 2018

Having recently stayed in the QO concept hotel in Amsterdam you can see how those influences are coming together across the IHG chain - with the same lights and other touches in this junior suite as the one I stayed in at the QO.

A sympathetically restored pair of period building does lead to a slightly disjointed floor walking and lift using experience but when you realise the building’s lower floors are shared with other businesses it starts to make sense.

The touch pad to activate your lift nearly drove me insane with how hard it was to get to register and apparently there is a distinction between a lobby and foyer - which take you to different floors but otherwise everything was very nice - good furnishings and fixtures. With the only English speaking channel on tv disappointingly being CNN I certainly got my fix of news over my short stay.

Great overall, well located for good food options and nearby convenience stores. Highly recommended and will be back next time

I’m in Warsaw.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Marcin K, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Visidigi,
Thank you for taking the time to share your perfect experience. The team strives everyday to deliver memorable service and we are thrilled to read they did just that. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 October 2018

The hotel staff were extremely nice and helpful.
The room was beautiful. great bed and excellent shower.
We also had in the room a smartphone we could take with us to make local and international calls, with maps and local info. (What a great idea).
The location is great.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Marcin K, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Warsaw - Nowy Swiat, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Yairtoshner,
Thank you very much for taking your time to write good worlds about Hotel Indigo Nowy Świat. I am very glad to hear so many compliments.
Welcome back any time you require.