“Worst staff ever”

Ranked #91 of 122 Nightlife in Warsaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If I could it give it below 0 stars I would. Stood in line for a long time with my group of friends only to be suddenly told by an arrogant and moody staff member that I couldn't enter because my dress code wasn't appropriate, even if it was. There was a long line behind me and I felt singled out and humiliated and it ruined my night completely. Not sure if the fact that many others have experienced this makes me feel better or worse. Either way I will be sure to let all my friends who visit Warsaw to avoid this place at all costs.

1  Thank Riccardo M

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Would give zero if I could!

Went there with my 7 girlfriends. As soon as we arrived at the front we were told to go home. Some of us were offered to stand in the queue, we did that and when we were at the front of the queue we were also told to go home.
I have never experienced this kind of rudeness and humiliation.
When we stood there and tried to get an explanation more people from the queue we’re turned away.
They didn’t give us no reason.
The woman at the front stood there with a pen and a paper and laughed in our faces!
If you don’t want your night ruined there are other clubs with good music!

1  Thank Elín F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would give them 0 if I could. This was definitely the worst experience in Warsaw. We (8 people) went there 2 nights in a row and everything was fine it’s a nice place but when we arrived for the 3rd time we were told to go home for no reason, waited in line like everyone else and no reason given just “go home” and we were not the only ones!! Horrible staff

2  Thank HjordisHjartar
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Awful and racist staff. We couldnt even get in, so cant really judge the place but the staff, mean and rude. Apparently now asking the nationality is a entry requirement for a pub, the just let Polish people get in, while the British were literally told ‘go home’. That was the only ‘reason’ they gave us, they didnt even ask for ID and can guarantee dress code was the right one. Furthermore, the woman by the door took the piss with me with a Polish client. While i was asking for real reasons why we couldnt get in, she literally look at me, laugh and talked to this Polish man in Polish, pointing at me and laughing at the same time.
Honestly, cant believe in a place like Warsaw, people like this still exists. Awful and disrespectful treatment, would never go back/recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank virginiadecastro2017