Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience for the Whole Family!

Jarek Fink is an amazing tour guide. His wealth of information and experience in this region truly... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
angelinaC0sTa
Amazing online experience. Can’t wait to shop in person.

I scheduled an online shopping trip with Jarek and it was amazing! He was so patient and we went to... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Heather E

All reviews in perfect condition shopping trip tour guide polish pottery shopping great escape polish history each piece day trip pow camp glass studio arrived today united states great guide last minute thank you so much lower silesia wealth of knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

Jarek was very knowledgeable about a vast array of topic of which we went with him on. He answered all of our questions about World War two stuff and the castle he took us two incredibly knowledgeable on all topics of polish history and facts, the car we rode in was very good and a pleasant drive, we thank him in taking us to various locations around Boleslawiec including private tours of the glass blowing factory and the walk around the winery. Booking with him helped make our trip to Poland stress free and really enjoyable. Really helpful and always kept in contact with us over email and answered any questions or concerns about the trip we may have had. If we go back to Boleslawiec we would definitely go with him again and learn more about the hidden and wonderful history of Poland. He taught my family and I many events of World War two of which we had never heard of and was pleasantly happy when he told us about them.
5/5
One of the best trips my family has gone on thank you so much for a wonderful time in Poland

Date of experience: August 2021
jarekatmore4u, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

Hello dear family travelers,

thank you very much for your review, I truly appreciate it. The 2 days spent together was a pure pleasure!

See you again for more adventures and discovering more secrets of WW2 and other historic periods.

Kind regards,

Jarek

Reviewed 24 July 2021

Jarek was truly amazing. He is super knowledgeable about the history of Poland and the areas we were traveling through. He was very accommodating and even took us to the grocery for some unique to Poland shopping after our wine tour was complete. Highly recommend him for a group or family tour!!

Jarek F, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Thank you so much. It was a pure pleasure and great fun at Michael's and Ania's Vineyard ...and at the grocery too

Look forward to more adventures.

Kind regards

Reviewed 23 July 2021

Jarek was an amazing guide during our trip in Poland. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the history of Poland and Polish Pottery! He was extremely easy to coordinate with prior to travel which ensured our 100% satisfaction for our trip. It was a bonus having him pick us up and drop us off at the airport. I'd highly recommend him to anyone traveling to Boleslawiec!

Jarek F, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

I am so glad to hear it. Appreciate it.

Look forward to more adventures in Boleslawiec and Lover Silesia

Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

I used Jarek for a day long shop till you drop experience! I’m a long time polish pottery collector so it wasn’t my first time there. But it was one of my best times! I didn’t have to worry about a thing, I had a peaceful experience while my family went and did there own thing! Which when I told Jarek their plans he gave me areas of high interest they would enjoy visiting. I texted them the info to add to their itinerary and they were extremely pleased with his recommendations it made their experience even better. Jarek drove me around all day, and gave me great historical information of the area, we had an amazing lunch at a local restaurant and when we finished for the day he carried all my boxes to my hotel room! He also provides shipping if you need it which I thought I might when I hired him. Whether your a first time or well seasoned visitor in the area please don’t hesitate to use his services, he provides so many! He was extremely pleasant and gracious and very accommodating. I hope I have the opportunity to use him again!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 15 July 2021

Jarek was a phenomenal guide through both our Poland History tour and Polish Pottery buying experience. He is very charming and informative. On our first day he took our family on a tour of Bolesalwiec's town pointing out many historical facts, including where Napoleon stayed during his attempted invasion of Russia. He provided our family a succinct history from the Kingdom of Poland origins, through its reformation after World War 1, its struggles during World War 2 and the Soviet/Warsaw Bloc, and finally its freedom following the end of the Cold War. We also visited a Polish Pottery factory and museum. We enjoyed an authentic Polish lunch prior to our visit of the Grodziec Castle (the highlight for my teenage daughter and husband). This tour taught my daughter to appreciate our Polish family roots. On the second day he took me on a guided Polish Pottery buying tour. He was able to get me access and discounts on most of the items purchased. Finally he is handling all shipping of my gifts to the U.S. Having gone through many guided tours of Europe he was definitely the most professional, easy going and enjoyable. We cannot recommend Jarek enough for your next visit to Poland.

1  Thank DayTripJuly2021