Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Jarek is the best in Boleslaweic!

Thank you for a great day! We love shopping for pottery but there’s so much more to see in... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
roundthaworld
San Angelo, Texas
via mobile
Historical tour/game

We booked a tour with Jarek last minute, and I’m so glad we did! He turned a trip that I originally... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kmailanit

All reviews shopping trip in perfect condition tour guide polish pottery shopping each piece arrived today united states day trip local history great escape local area lower silesia wwii history wealth of knowledge blue beetroot pow camp great guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2021

Jarek was an amazing guide during our trip in Poland. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the history of Poland and Polish Pottery! He was extremely easy to coordinate with prior to travel which ensured our 100% satisfaction for our trip. It was a bonus having him pick us up and drop us off at the airport. I'd highly recommend him to anyone traveling to Boleslawiec!

Jarek F, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

I am so glad to hear it. Appreciate it.

Look forward to more adventures in Boleslawiec and Lover Silesia

Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

I used Jarek for a day long shop till you drop experience! I’m a long time polish pottery collector so it wasn’t my first time there. But it was one of my best times! I didn’t have to worry about a thing, I had a peaceful experience while my family went and did there own thing! Which when I told Jarek their plans he gave me areas of high interest they would enjoy visiting. I texted them the info to add to their itinerary and they were extremely pleased with his recommendations it made their experience even better. Jarek drove me around all day, and gave me great historical information of the area, we had an amazing lunch at a local restaurant and when we finished for the day he carried all my boxes to my hotel room! He also provides shipping if you need it which I thought I might when I hired him. Whether your a first time or well seasoned visitor in the area please don’t hesitate to use his services, he provides so many! He was extremely pleasant and gracious and very accommodating. I hope I have the opportunity to use him again!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 15 July 2021

Jarek was a phenomenal guide through both our Poland History tour and Polish Pottery buying experience. He is very charming and informative. On our first day he took our family on a tour of Bolesalwiec's town pointing out many historical facts, including where Napoleon stayed during his attempted invasion of Russia. He provided our family a succinct history from the Kingdom of Poland origins, through its reformation after World War 1, its struggles during World War 2 and the Soviet/Warsaw Bloc, and finally its freedom following the end of the Cold War. We also visited a Polish Pottery factory and museum. We enjoyed an authentic Polish lunch prior to our visit of the Grodziec Castle (the highlight for my teenage daughter and husband). This tour taught my daughter to appreciate our Polish family roots. On the second day he took me on a guided Polish Pottery buying tour. He was able to get me access and discounts on most of the items purchased. Finally he is handling all shipping of my gifts to the U.S. Having gone through many guided tours of Europe he was definitely the most professional, easy going and enjoyable. We cannot recommend Jarek enough for your next visit to Poland.

1  Thank DayTripJuly2021
Reviewed 11 July 2021

Our main purpose for traveling to Poland was to see Auschwitz, as one of our teens is a WWII history buff. I really didn’t know anything else about the country, but I had heard about so many positive experiences with Jarek, so we decided to make Bolesławiec our second destination.

We didn’t do any pottery shopping — or any shopping at all, really (I will get back someday to shop). But we still managed to pack two full days of activities with Jarek. It was enjoyable to explore this beautiful town with someone so knowledgeable about its history.

Our teen daughters were most excited about our river kayaking adventure and the medieval Grodziec Castle, but we also enjoyed the POW Great Escape museum, the historical tour of the town, and of course the food. Oh, the food. I could just eat my way through Poland..

I am always willing to let someone else plan my itinerary, and this was the perfect stress-free holiday. All we had to do was show up and have fun.

Reviewed 28 June 2021

There is excellent ceramic shopping in the area and YES, Jarek can assist you with this endeavor. He has a nice 8 person van with plenty of space for your packages. He can ship them for your home as well.
BUT
If you are like us and enjoy learning about the place you are vacationing in, then I HIGHLY recommend spending a day or two with Jarek. He is an experienced and very knowledgeable guide. We did a walking tour of the city center which we REALLY enjoyed (and we have done many of these types of tours) We also went on some other tours with Jarek. Same. Fantastic! Jarek made our visit to POLAND EXTRA SPECIAL.
Highly recommend.