Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Super trip!

fantastic day! Did a full day trip seeing 2 Soviet Cemeteries, as well as an old German one, a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
HollyBerryElf
Weilerbach, Germany
Jarek is the BEST!

Eight of us booked a full-day Polish Pottery shopping tour with Jarek last week and it was the BEST... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
clairejQ3262PR
Stuttgart, Germany

All reviews shopping trip in perfect condition tour guide polish pottery shopping each piece arrived today united states day trip local history great escape local area lower silesia wwii history wealth of knowledge blue beetroot pow camp great guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2021

There is excellent ceramic shopping in the area and YES, Jarek can assist you with this endeavor. He has a nice 8 person van with plenty of space for your packages. He can ship them for your home as well.
BUT
If you are like us and enjoy learning about the place you are vacationing in, then I HIGHLY recommend spending a day or two with Jarek. He is an experienced and very knowledgeable guide. We did a walking tour of the city center which we REALLY enjoyed (and we have done many of these types of tours) We also went on some other tours with Jarek. Same. Fantastic! Jarek made our visit to POLAND EXTRA SPECIAL.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

We booked a full day excursion with Jarek. What a fantastic day! Jarek was prompt not only with the itinerary, but with our pick up. We gave him some ideas of what we wanted to do in the Boleslawiec area and he delivered! We had a private tour from the Director of the POW museum (the Great Escape happened here). Jarek is so knowledgeable about Polish history and took us to some off the beaten path locations. We visited Gross Rosen. A lesser known Concentration Camp to many Americans, but an important stop on our history tour. We ended at Zamek Grodziec (medieval Polish castle). Jarek speaks amazing English an was able to answer our questions. He is a superb tour guide and is really passionate about what he does and his clients. Take advantage of Jarek and More4U if you are in the Boleslawiec area, you will not regret it!

Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

I went online Polish pottery shopping with Jarek! He was very knowledgeable and selective with each piece. I received the package and everything was very well wrapped. Nothing broken! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

Jarek was so friendly and professional. I contacted him with a short notice request and he was luckily available to help us. I gave him our long list of requests and he fulfilled all of them! He knows the area very well-we were very impressed!

Date of experience: April 2021
jarekatmore4u, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Thank you very much ! :)
I look forward to more tours and adventures .

Kind regards

Reviewed 30 April 2021

The shopping experience with Jarek was absolutely wonderful. Excellent customer service! Jarek is patient and very thorough when showing and selecting the different pieces of pottery. He is also excellent at packing. All of my items arrived in perfect condition! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2021
jarekatmore4u, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Thank you so much ! Yes , "patience" is my 2nd name and " thorough packing" is ... also my 2nd 2nd name ;)

I hope to see you again in future. Perhaps next time for some real shopping tour and sightseeing , when the traveling restrictions are lifted.

Kind regards