Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Winery Tour was amazing!!

Jarek was truly amazing. He is super knowledgeable about the history of Poland and the areas we... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
C3893COashleighs
Passionate, knowledgable, and fun!

Jarek was an amazing guide during our trip in Poland. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
LinZSheri

All reviews shopping trip in perfect condition tour guide polish pottery shopping each piece arrived today united states day trip local history great escape local area lower silesia wwii history wealth of knowledge blue beetroot pow camp great guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2021

The shopping experience with Jarek was absolutely wonderful. Excellent customer service! Jarek is patient and very thorough when showing and selecting the different pieces of pottery. He is also excellent at packing. All of my items arrived in perfect condition! Highly recommended!

jarekatmore4u, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Thank you so much ! Yes , "patience" is my 2nd name and " thorough packing" is ... also my 2nd 2nd name ;)

I hope to see you again in future. Perhaps next time for some real shopping tour and sightseeing , when the traveling restrictions are lifted.

Kind regards

Reviewed 22 April 2021

It’s been a great experience with Jarek. He’s a great communicator, very patient and accommodating. I’ve appreciated his professionalism, knowledge and supreme packing abilities! I really appreciate all of his time and care where packing and shipping pottery is concerned. I know it’s very time consuming. I hope to one day use his touring services on a return trip to Poland. I only wish I’d known about his pottery shopping services much earlier. I would recommend him and his services 100%!

jarekatmore4u, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Thank you so much ! Yes, when the travling restrictions are all over , I will look forward to the moment of the REAL meeting and touring here in Boleslawiec, shopping for more Pottery :) and visiting the local sites.

Warm regards

Reviewed 14 April 2021

I highly recommend Jarek and his services! His customer service is incredible! I recently went on a virtual Polish pottery shopping trip with Jarek. He was patient and paid incredible attention to detail! All of the costs were clearly communicated before, during, and after the virtual shopping trip. All of my pieces were very carefully packed and quickly shipped. They arrived in the US in perfect condition. I couldn’t be happier! Thank you, Jarek!

jarekatmore4u, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

I appreciate your recommendation and all the kind words. I always do my best, keep attention to the details (as like the Polish saying says: the devil is hiddend behind the small things!) and it definitely works out and pays off!

I hope to see you in Poland next time for some more REAL shopping and extra sightseeing.

Respectfully

Reviewed 22 March 2021

This is my third time selecting Jarek and More4U to shop for Polish Pottery. Jarek is so patient and put up with all my "wait! can I see that again?" and "how about that one over to the left!" I try to plan what I am shopping for, I do research and I know what to expect as I have been to Boleslawiec, but inevitably something else catches my eye during the video shopping sessions. I don't know why anyone would complain about shipping costs as I have had my items shipped to Germany and also the US with zero issues. Once you actually see the packaging materials Jarek uses and the amazing care he puts into protecting each piece you will see that you pay for quality care. I have moved 5 times in my adult life and Jarek has protected my items better than any moving company we have used, and frankly better than the move where we packed our own goods. I would NOT want to open a box of beautiful hand painted pottery only to find it broken. In three times shopping and shipping with Jarek, 100% of my pieces arrived in perfect condition. I would absolutely use this service again. In addition, if you think the shipping costs are too high, you can always pay to get on a plane, stay in a hotel, pay for your food costs etc. on your own and shop and lug your stuff back home. Or save yourself the trouble and shop with Jarek.

Date of experience: March 2021
Jarek F, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

I am so happy and proud to see your deepest appreciation! Thank you very much.
And precisely- good and thorough wrapping and safe shipping service must cost a bit. Whoever thinks it is overpriced, just does not realize how much time , effort , skills and materials it all requires.

Overall all the comments and ppl here really appreciated it... except 1 person.

Thank you again! And I hope to replace it again and again in future

Kindest regards.

Reviewed 19 March 2021

Jarek was awesome! He was patient and friendly. He speaks English. He wraps your wares extremely well! He kept me apprised of the whole shipping process. I would highly recommend his services. Especially since the borders are closed and I couldn’t shop for myself.

Date of experience: March 2021