Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Jarek is the best in Boleslaweic!

Thank you for a great day! We love shopping for pottery but there’s so much more to see in... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
roundthaworld
San Angelo, Texas
via mobile
Historical tour/game

We booked a tour with Jarek last minute, and I’m so glad we did! He turned a trip that I originally... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kmailanit

All reviews shopping trip in perfect condition tour guide polish pottery shopping each piece arrived today united states day trip local history great escape local area lower silesia wwii history wealth of knowledge blue beetroot pow camp great guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

Jarek is AWESOME! He went through every piece we were interested in looking at and made it a great experience overall. Received my items in perfect condition and they are even more beautiful in person!! I will for sure be shopping with him again!

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

RAVE: Virtual Polish Pottery shopping

Friends in Stuttgart recommend using Jarek Fink at More4U in Poland. From the very first communication Jarek was quick to respond, excellent English, kept all email/text with clear and concise information.

I provided him a list of things I was looking for, he provided me scheduling, pricing, PDF conversation charts Zloty/Euro/USD. Financial transactions were completed by pay pal and I opted for courier delivery due to our upcoming packout.

Package arrived EXTREMELY well packed. If only our HHG could be packed this well.

Not only does Jarek assist with virtual shopping he is also a tour guide in Poland.

My only regret is not making the trip to Poland before Lockdown. I would had used Jarek services to make a vacation out of that trip to tour several cities in Poland.

Date of experience: March 2021
2  Thank JoAnne-Griffin
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Virtual shopping! Exceeded my expectations, he was very thorough during the virtual tour, each piece packaged perfect , and shipping was very quick!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

I live in Germany and virtual shopping for pottery pieces with Jarek was an easy and convenient experience. He was very patient and thorough, and always made sure to look for the best quality on my behalf. Jarek divided my purchases and shipped items to me and also to my daughter in the United States. And while her shipment took extra time to arrive because of slower mail service, Jarek was great about tracking its progress. Every item that I ordered arrived expertly wrapped and in perfect condition. I will not hesitate to use Jarek's shopping services again for future purchases, and will recommend him highly to anyone who is looking to buy some wonderful Polish pottery!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 21 February 2021

Today recieved my parcels that are collect and packed by Jarek Fink. He put a great effort in it. All ceramics are complete and not broken. I highly recommend services from Jarek.