Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Super trip!

fantastic day! Did a full day trip seeing 2 Soviet Cemeteries, as well as an old German one, a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
HollyBerryElf
Weilerbach, Germany
Jarek is the BEST!

Eight of us booked a full-day Polish Pottery shopping tour with Jarek last week and it was the BEST... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
clairejQ3262PR
Stuttgart, Germany

All reviews shopping trip in perfect condition tour guide polish pottery shopping each piece arrived today united states day trip local history great escape local area lower silesia wwii history wealth of knowledge blue beetroot pow camp great guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Virtual shopping! Exceeded my expectations, he was very thorough during the virtual tour, each piece packaged perfect , and shipping was very quick!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

I live in Germany and virtual shopping for pottery pieces with Jarek was an easy and convenient experience. He was very patient and thorough, and always made sure to look for the best quality on my behalf. Jarek divided my purchases and shipped items to me and also to my daughter in the United States. And while her shipment took extra time to arrive because of slower mail service, Jarek was great about tracking its progress. Every item that I ordered arrived expertly wrapped and in perfect condition. I will not hesitate to use Jarek's shopping services again for future purchases, and will recommend him highly to anyone who is looking to buy some wonderful Polish pottery!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 21 February 2021

Today recieved my parcels that are collect and packed by Jarek Fink. He put a great effort in it. All ceramics are complete and not broken. I highly recommend services from Jarek.

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

Jarek was amazing. We visited Boleslawiec in August and ordered some items from Manufactura. The items were not expected to be finished until late fall or early winter. We coordinated with Jarek to pick up the items from Manufactura and ship them to us in Germany when the order was complete. He kept in contact with us and with Manufactura to follow up on the order. Shipping was quick and the items packaged so well. We will definitely use him again.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

Jarek from More 4u made shopping in Poland such an exciting experience. Through my virtual shopping trip with Jarek, I was able to purchase the Polish pottery I couldnt find in the United States. My pieces arrived today. They were extremely carefully packaged. The pieces arrived in perfect condition thanks to Jarek. I plan to hopefully visit Poland myself in the future and will most definitely contact Jarek and Morec4U with tours etc but for now I have my own piece of Poland.

Date of experience: November 2020
Jarek F, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Thank you sooo much. I really enjoyed it too.

Hope to do skme real tours for you in the norml times of travelling.

Kindest regards