Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
The BEST tour guide in Poland

We just finished our weekend with Jarek, to say it was amazing would be an understatement. We... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
laurentem123
Unforgettable tour with Jarek

Jarek was one of the best tour guides we’ve had the pleasure of meeting. From the start of our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
westx218
Seville, Spain
via mobile

All reviews shopping trip in perfect condition tour guide polish pottery shopping each piece arrived today united states day trip local history great escape local area lower silesia wwii history wealth of knowledge blue beetroot pow camp great guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021

Today recieved my parcels that are collect and packed by Jarek Fink. He put a great effort in it. All ceramics are complete and not broken. I highly recommend services from Jarek.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

Jarek was amazing. We visited Boleslawiec in August and ordered some items from Manufactura. The items were not expected to be finished until late fall or early winter. We coordinated with Jarek to pick up the items from Manufactura and ship them to us in Germany when the order was complete. He kept in contact with us and with Manufactura to follow up on the order. Shipping was quick and the items packaged so well. We will definitely use him again.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 17 February 2021

Jarek from More 4u made shopping in Poland such an exciting experience. Through my virtual shopping trip with Jarek, I was able to purchase the Polish pottery I couldnt find in the United States. My pieces arrived today. They were extremely carefully packaged. The pieces arrived in perfect condition thanks to Jarek. I plan to hopefully visit Poland myself in the future and will most definitely contact Jarek and Morec4U with tours etc but for now I have my own piece of Poland.

Date of experience: November 2020
Jarek F, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Thank you sooo much. I really enjoyed it too.

Hope to do skme real tours for you in the norml times of travelling.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 31 January 2021

My polish pottery virtual shopping trip with Jarek from More4U arrived, and was unboxed today. If you can’t make it to Poland I highly recommend his service. He went to three shops for me. (I have been before, and have a decent amount of pottery already, so I knew what shops had the patterns I was looking for.) We did video chats via WhatsApp, and he carefully checked each piece to make sure they were perfect. He then carefully wrapped everything and put it in the post. I am heartbroken that I will not be able to visit friends and shop in Poland one more time before we leave Europe, but a little bit of Poland is coming back to the states with me!!

Date of experience: January 2021
Jarek F, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Thank you so much ! I am glad I could help you with getting and taking that bit of Poland back home with you. Enjoy using the Polish Pottery goods and I hope that in future you will be able to come to Boleslawiec for some more ceramics and doing some sightseeing too.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 November 2020

Jarek was extremely helpful throughout the whole virtual pottery shopping process. I would love to go pottery shopping in person, but this is the next best thing. Jarek gave all information about the costs and fees up front. When it came to the shopping, he would send pictures ahead of time to give an idea of what to expect. He would show what was in the stores and would describe them, and even had a measuring tape for extra help, and would make sure the item was what I wanted. I'd definitely recommend using his service!

Date of experience: November 2020