Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
The BEST tour guide in Poland

We just finished our weekend with Jarek, to say it was amazing would be an understatement. We... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
laurentem123
Unforgettable tour with Jarek

Jarek was one of the best tour guides we’ve had the pleasure of meeting. From the start of our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
westx218
Seville, Spain
via mobile

All reviews shopping trip in perfect condition tour guide polish pottery shopping each piece arrived today united states day trip local history great escape local area lower silesia wwii history wealth of knowledge blue beetroot pow camp great guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

Jarek from More 4u made shopping in Poland such an exciting experience. Through my virtual shopping trip with Jarek, I was able to purchase the Polish pottery I couldnt find in the United States. My pieces arrived today. They were extremely carefully packaged. The pieces arrived in perfect condition thanks to Jarek. I plan to hopefully visit Poland myself in the future and will most definitely contact Jarek and Morec4U with tours etc but for now I have my own piece of Poland.

Date of experience: November 2020
Jarek F, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Thank you sooo much. I really enjoyed it too.

Hope to do skme real tours for you in the norml times of travelling.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 31 January 2021

My polish pottery virtual shopping trip with Jarek from More4U arrived, and was unboxed today. If you can’t make it to Poland I highly recommend his service. He went to three shops for me. (I have been before, and have a decent amount of pottery already, so I knew what shops had the patterns I was looking for.) We did video chats via WhatsApp, and he carefully checked each piece to make sure they were perfect. He then carefully wrapped everything and put it in the post. I am heartbroken that I will not be able to visit friends and shop in Poland one more time before we leave Europe, but a little bit of Poland is coming back to the states with me!!

Date of experience: January 2021
Jarek F, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Thank you so much ! I am glad I could help you with getting and taking that bit of Poland back home with you. Enjoy using the Polish Pottery goods and I hope that in future you will be able to come to Boleslawiec for some more ceramics and doing some sightseeing too.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 November 2020

Jarek was extremely helpful throughout the whole virtual pottery shopping process. I would love to go pottery shopping in person, but this is the next best thing. Jarek gave all information about the costs and fees up front. When it came to the shopping, he would send pictures ahead of time to give an idea of what to expect. He would show what was in the stores and would describe them, and even had a measuring tape for extra help, and would make sure the item was what I wanted. I'd definitely recommend using his service!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 18 October 2020

My cousin heard about Jarek's virtual pottery shopping service through a friend of hers. We scheduled a "shopping trip" with him in early August. It was a lot of fun. Jarek is very charming and was very good at helping us pick out our pieces. He got our packages out in a very timely manner. The pieces arrived yesterday and are even more beautiful than on the video. He does an amazing packing job! It took a while just to get the box open. Even after taxes, his service, packing and shipping fees, the cost was way more reasonable than what I would have paid in the states. I would do this again. Better yet, I'd love to do one of his tours!

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 13 October 2020

We went to Poland a couple weekends ago and wanted to fit in local history and Polish pottery shopping in one day. Since we knew it would be a busy day and it was our first time in Poland, we contacted Jarek to be our guide. He created an itinerary including everything we wanted to do, picked us up from our hotel, carted us around town, assisted with the pottery shopping, and everything was seamless. As an added bonus, we learned about history not commonly included in the history books (he loves history, especially WWII history) and he was great with our kids. It would have been difficult to see and do so much in such a short period of time without Jarek. He was absolutely wonderful; we highly recommend his services!

Date of experience: October 2020