Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience for the Whole Family!

Jarek Fink is an amazing tour guide. His wealth of information and experience in this region truly... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
angelinaC0sTa
Amazing online experience. Can’t wait to shop in person.

I scheduled an online shopping trip with Jarek and it was amazing! He was so patient and we went to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Heather E

All reviews in perfect condition shopping trip tour guide polish pottery shopping great escape polish history each piece day trip pow camp glass studio arrived today united states great guide last minute thank you so much lower silesia wealth of knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2020

Jarek was extremely helpful throughout the whole virtual pottery shopping process. I would love to go pottery shopping in person, but this is the next best thing. Jarek gave all information about the costs and fees up front. When it came to the shopping, he would send pictures ahead of time to give an idea of what to expect. He would show what was in the stores and would describe them, and even had a measuring tape for extra help, and would make sure the item was what I wanted. I'd definitely recommend using his service!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 18 October 2020

My cousin heard about Jarek's virtual pottery shopping service through a friend of hers. We scheduled a "shopping trip" with him in early August. It was a lot of fun. Jarek is very charming and was very good at helping us pick out our pieces. He got our packages out in a very timely manner. The pieces arrived yesterday and are even more beautiful than on the video. He does an amazing packing job! It took a while just to get the box open. Even after taxes, his service, packing and shipping fees, the cost was way more reasonable than what I would have paid in the states. I would do this again. Better yet, I'd love to do one of his tours!

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 13 October 2020

We went to Poland a couple weekends ago and wanted to fit in local history and Polish pottery shopping in one day. Since we knew it would be a busy day and it was our first time in Poland, we contacted Jarek to be our guide. He created an itinerary including everything we wanted to do, picked us up from our hotel, carted us around town, assisted with the pottery shopping, and everything was seamless. As an added bonus, we learned about history not commonly included in the history books (he loves history, especially WWII history) and he was great with our kids. It would have been difficult to see and do so much in such a short period of time without Jarek. He was absolutely wonderful; we highly recommend his services!

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank pluckecharms
Reviewed 11 October 2020

Jarek is a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic tour guide. We have been living in Europe for two years and have traveled extensively and this been our favorite tour! We toured the town of Boleslawiec, including two Soviet cemeteries and numerous monuments and historical sites. We Shopped for antiques (Jarek was able to negotiate us a great price), ate amazing Polish food, and then travelled to Gross Rosen concentration camp. One of my teen sons is very interested in World War II history and Jarek was so knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We learned so much and enjoyed conversation with him throughout the tour. His van was very comfortable. Jarek responded immediately to my inquiry and worked with me to customize our tour. He was a pleasure to work with. A tour with Jarek is a must do experience while visiting Poland!

Date of experience: October 2020
jarekatmore4u, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Thank you very much ! Touring with you and your family was a pure pleasure. Seeing your passion to history and culture made it all so kuch more interesting.
Thabk you and there is still plenty more places to see and things to do- including hiking and downhill moutain biking

Kind regards.

Reviewed 27 September 2020

Jarek did a fantastic job with my virtual shopping tour. My pottery arrived today. Each piece was wrapped with care and arrived safely. Would do this again if I am not able to travel in person

Date of experience: July 2020