US$53
Hotel Hetman(Rzeszow)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$34
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$76
US$58
US$58
US$45
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$61
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Hotel Forum(Rzeszow)
US$42
US$82
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2017

The room overlooking market square was large, clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was large with soaking tub and separate shower. The breakfast was very good with made to order omelets and many other choices.

Room Tip: We had a room over looking market square and loved it. If noise botherers you, you would probably be better off in the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2016

We stayed here for the weekend with a party from the UK. Our trip organisers were fabulous but we arrived at the hotel which had a conference going on. The reception staff were lovely, English speaking, helpful and friendly. However, we felt very unwelcome in the rest of the reception areas of the hotel. Everywhere was reserved for the conference. We asked for a drink at the bar and we were told we would have to sit up to the bar as everywhere else was booked, at breakfast on Saturday, 7.00-10.30, the coffee/tea machine was wheeled out of the dining room at 10.00 for the conference. Our second cup of tea/coffee had to fetched from the conference room! We were not able to have mid morning coffee and one of the delicious looking cakes as everywhere to sit was reserved for the conference. On Sunday night, after the conference had finished we could use the dining room and the food was very good. It was my first experience of Poland. I hope that if I go back I will feel more welcome wherever we choose to stay. What a shame.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2016

A very professionally run hotel wonderfully situated at the top of the market square. The whole hotel is comfortable, the food is good, the breakfasts are plentiful and all the staff are friendly and eager to help. I had a good feeling about the hotel from the moment I arrived and that feeling never left me. The coffee shop was especially nice with an amazing selection of cakes and ice creams. My only complaint is that everywhere (my room, the lounge) was so poorly lit that I was unable to read the book that I had brought with me!

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the market square
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We are frequent customers of this establishment. The staff is friendly, and treats you with respect. The food and lodging are excellent, and priced accordingly. All amenities are provided, and the specials are a great attraction.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2016

This was my fifth visit to the lovely town of Rzeszow. I have always stayed at the Ambasadorski and would not even consider staying anywhere else. Located on one end of the old Market Square. Great Hotel, Great people.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kevf56