Hotel Polski(Mielec)
Fabryka Snu(Mielec)
  • Restaurant
All reviewspoolforestmiddlesaunadinner
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The suite I stayed in was outstanding. Fresh and very clean .
The Staff was always offering to help in any situation. They also never neglected to greet us all with a warm smile and a , " good morning " daily..

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017

The hotel is set in a forest so is rather picturesque whilst still convenient for Mielec area. Rooms are modern, although this time I was in room 107 which caters for disabled customers including a sit down/hand held shower. Good selection of house wines and local beers and restaurant serves both local and English dishes. Well run and efficient hotel, highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I stay at Rado everytime I travel to the Mielec or Tarnobrzeg region. It is the best place to be. Due to being slightly remotely positioned it is super quiet and the people are always super friendly. I truly recommend Rado.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable review of our place!
It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this.
I am delighted to hear that we have been part of so many journeys that you've taken. I hopet hat you will stay with us several times more on your next trips.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Kind regards,
Jacek Brozyna

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The hotel was extremely nice but most importantly, each and every staff member was courteous, genuinely nice and went out of their way to help and be cordial. I can not thank the hotel staff enough...

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017

The room was well-equipped and the dinner was unique. For relaxing it is the best hotel in Mielec to stay. The staff was also really kind and helpful and they were answering quickly for all our needs and requests☺️

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business