“Wonderful guide and person! ”

Krakow Tour Guide Christopher
Book In Advance
More Info
US$72.44*
and up
Black Madonna Czestochowa private tour from...
Ranked #24 of 285 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Cracow Tours with a licensed english speaking tour guide.Tours in Cracow's Old Town,The Royal Route ,Wawel Royal Castle,Kazimierz Tour-former Jewish District with Oscar Schindler's Factory,Auschwitz-Birkenau Tours,Wieliczka Saltmine Tours,Zakopane and Tatra Mountains ,Rafting Trip,Catholic Tours:Wadowice,Czestochowa (Black Madonna Painting),Lagiewniki,Pope John Paul II Routes in Cracow and Surroundings,tours and transfers in Poland on private requests..... See you in Krakow!
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I did the Private Kraków Jewish tour with Chris last week and it was a fantastic experience. Chris is extremely passionate and knowledgeable about his country and it’s history. He is fun, personable and a great story teller. I highly recommend doing any tour with Chris. The tour was well paced and informative. We saw several cemeteries, synagogues and spent quite a bit of time at the Schindler’s Factory museum, which is an amazing experience.

All reviews
"salt mines"
in 17 reviews
"old town"
in 28 reviews
"his english is very good"
"beautiful city"
in 11 reviews
"historical information"
"polish life"
in 2 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"an amazing experience"
in 13 reviews
"itinerary"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Christopher showed us Kraków during a 2 times 5 hour tour. He is knowable and very pleasant. On our next Kraków trip we will certainly ask Christopher to guide us again.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Chris did an amazing job ensuring that my family and I had a 5 Star experience while visiting Krakow. He was extremely knowledgeable on all of the history of the locations we visited. He was extremely prompt in responding to my emails leading up to my visit. All of his tours went as a planned and he always went above and beyond to make sure things went well! I highly recommend using Chris as a tour guide while in Krakow. He exceeded my expectations on every level.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

My family and I were in Krakow a few weeks ago. Krzysztof, our tour guide, led us on a wonderful and personalized overview tour of the city. His English is impeccable and his knowledge of the sights and Polish history was excellent. My entire family felt the time was well-spent, informative and interesting.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I contacted Chris months before myself and my friends arrived to organise transfers, tours and trips. Chris was very easy to deal wit(, he was prompt in his replies, very informative and extremely helpful. Our 4 days went exactly to plan, seamless! Chris arranged for Michael to take us to the saltmines and Auschwitz as we were a large party, and again, Michael was helpful, friendly and a pleasure to be with.

We all had a fab time and our experience was enhanced by these 2 guys.

1  Thank myboys44