“5 Star Experience in Krakow”

Krakow Tour Guide Christopher
Book In Advance
More Info
US$42.19*
and up
Krakow Private Tour - 6 hours study tour of Old...
Ranked #23 of 281 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Cracow Tours with a licensed english speaking tour guide.Tours in Cracow's Old Town,The Royal Route ,Wawel Royal Castle,Kazimierz Tour-former Jewish District with Oscar Schindler's Factory,Auschwitz-Birkenau Tours,Wieliczka Saltmine Tours,Zakopane and Tatra Mountains ,Rafting Trip,Catholic Tours:Wadowice,Czestochowa (Black Madonna Painting),Lagiewniki,Pope John Paul II Routes in Cracow and Surroundings,tours and transfers in Poland on private requests..... See you in Krakow!
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Chris did an amazing job ensuring that my family and I had a 5 Star experience while visiting Krakow. He was extremely knowledgeable on all of the history of the locations we visited. He was extremely prompt in responding to my emails leading up to my visit. All of his tours went as a planned and he always went above and beyond to make sure things went well! I highly recommend using Chris as a tour guide while in Krakow. He exceeded my expectations on every level.

All reviews
"salt mines"
in 17 reviews
"old town"
in 28 reviews
"his english is very good"
"beautiful city"
in 11 reviews
"historical information"
"polish life"
in 2 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"an amazing experience"
in 13 reviews
"itinerary"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 19 July 2018

My family and I were in Krakow a few weeks ago. Krzysztof, our tour guide, led us on a wonderful and personalized overview tour of the city. His English is impeccable and his knowledge of the sights and Polish history was excellent. My entire family felt the time was well-spent, informative and interesting.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I contacted Chris months before myself and my friends arrived to organise transfers, tours and trips. Chris was very easy to deal wit(, he was prompt in his replies, very informative and extremely helpful. Our 4 days went exactly to plan, seamless! Chris arranged for Michael to take us to the saltmines and Auschwitz as we were a large party, and again, Michael was helpful, friendly and a pleasure to be with.

We all had a fab time and our experience was enhanced by these 2 guys.

1  Thank myboys44
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Chris was recommended by a friend who had previously used his service when she and her family went to Krakow. I'm so grateful to her for the recommendation because we were a party of 8 ladies who needed organising
Our trip was organised via e-mail months before we arrived, Chris was both prompt in returning emails to our party organiser suggesting a programme of trips that made the best use of our time in Poland. Chris also proved to be patient, polite and humourous which was a great help considering our many requests and questions.
I would definately recommend Chris to others travelling to Poland. He really helped bring our trip to life. Many thanks

1  Thank Helen W
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I am so glad that I contacted Chris to be our guide in Krakow. He was so helpful and so professional in planning our Old City tour and trip to the salt mine. He responded to every email very quickly and answered even question. His English is fluent and he has vast knowledge of the history of Krakow. I enjoyed the tour very much and he graciously took us to the wave cathedral because I was interested in the history of St. Stanislaus.
We had a wonderful conversation on the way to the salt mine. I learned a lot about life in Poland. At the salt mine,Chris had our tickets and got us in the right line and told us where to meet him after the tour. It was beautiful and well worth the trip.
Chris also arranged a trip to Auschwitz and a driver to take us on to Warsaw as he
was booked the next day. Everything was on time and perfect on both days.
I cannot say enough good things about Chris. He really made our trip a delight and I
hope to see him again and would highly recommend his services.