“Don't use them”

Discover Cracow Tours
Ranked #65 of 285 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With a passion for perfection since 2009, we have done our best to make the time spent with us give you unforgettable memories. Dynamic development of the company places us among the leaders in the region, so far more than 200 thousand satisfied tourists have discovered Kraków with us. We are a licensed tour operator, a partner of the biggest international hotel chains and a member of Polish Tourist Organisation. We believe that everyone has the right to wonderful memories, hence our mission is to create a joyful and friendly form of the highest quality sightseeing. We implement it according to international standards, where the key qualities are safety, professionalism, comfort and individual approach. Our team is made of experts at giving joy, local enthusiasts, people who are in love with Kraków, professional tourist guides and experienced drivers. We are constantly developing and implementing ideas for fascinating trips, so that tourists from all around the world can discover the beauty of our region. Our company's social responsibility is expressed by charity activities. We support \"Uśmiech Dziecka\" foundation, which helps children from Jan Brzechwa's Orphanage in Krakow. Whenever you buy services marked with a heart you help with us.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I pre-book tickets for a museum visit. I had to go to their office to pick up the tickets. They didn't have my name on the list so it took quite a long time to sort everything out.
I was told the tour would only have ten people. There were 25! Way too big so we missed most of the information being shared as the guide could only really be heard by the people who could get near him. Not his fault, the group was just too big.
The information told us to be at the venue 15 mins before. We were. The guide did not come out to find us so we stood in the rain. When we did get in I had to go to the information desk to find out where the guide would be and then we were told to wait again. The tour started 20 minutes late and finished just as quick. I would not recommend this company.

1  Thank B M
KarolinaSleczkowska, Kierownik ds. gości at Discover Cracow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear B M,

I am sorry for all that inconveniences you've experienced, however, I cannot investigate your case without any details. Could you please email me at karolina.sleczkowska@discovercracow.com and provide me with your booking reference number?

Since I don't know what is the tour you took part in, I am not able to rise to your points.

Please contact me and I am sure we will be able to explain this situation thoroughly.

Best regards,
Karolina

Write a ReviewReviews (3,600)
All reviews
"salt mine tour"
in 76 reviews
"mini buses"
in 21 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 31 reviews
in 22 reviews
"excellent tour"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

a day out to auschwitz, was very well organised,and they had reps on board tha spoke 3 to 4 languages,even gave us the tour round bergkamp later.Auschwitz is a audio display,all given headphones, with cafes on site .a rememberable day out, made by discovery cracow ,tours,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 3 April 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

On the 03/04/2018 I went to Auchwitz with this company. I have bought the tickets with Ticketbar and there was a problem because they didn't send the reservation to Discover Cracow.

Alina and Ewelina were really nice and useful, and thanks to their disposition I finally went there. I can't thank you enough, girls.

Plus, it was Alina's first day there, and she was really really nice and skilled. She was all the time telling me what was going on in perfect English and reassuring me. She did a perfect job, like a veteran.