“Fine dining ”

Price range: US$7 - US$26
Neighborhood: Kazimierz
Neighborhood: Kazimierz
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely meal! My boyfriend and I came here for dinner. In comparison to other restaurants in Krakow, this was a little more pricey. Having said that, in contrast to a fine dining in England, it was a bargain! We had one beer, a gin & tonic, BB burger and the slow braised pork cheek (see photo). I have to say that the pork cheek was so tender and delicious! All together it was the equivalent of £20!! Great meal, posh inside and good customer service. Would definitely visit again.

Anna M, Public Relations Manager at Nota Resto by Tomasz Lesniak, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for visiting our restaurant and sharing your opinion! So happy to read you would visit us again and hope you will! Kind regards, NR Team <3

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my boyfriend ate here today. Service was brilliant, food was divine and setting was lovely.

We both had veal to start which was yummy. I then had the chicken which was cooked perfectly- really juicy. My boyfriends cod on risotto was tasty too.
Dessert was fab - I had Pavlova and my boyfriend had hazelnut parfait - both stunning. No photos of them as in my haste to eat them, I forgot!

Price was great, no complaints!

Thank you so much for your lovely words! Pleased to read you and you boyfriends spent a quality time in our restaurant :) Lots of love to both of you, NR Team <3

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Poland has been a struggle for gluten free food for me - I am coeliac so I can’t even risk a single crumb. I’ve been apprehensive about eating out but Nota Resto has resolved all of this!
My fiancé and I had a wonderful waitress called Kinga - she was wonderfully chatty and when I explained I was coeliac she understood exactly what it was and understood the risks.
She checked with the chef to see if the starter and main I wanted was gluten free which they were and she made me feel so reassured it was wonderful - I haven’t felt that relaxed in a restaurant ever.
We were bought complimentary bread and butter, and when I mentioned to the waiter I was gluten free he brought over my own serving of gluten free bread which was wonderful.
I had the tiger prawn starter which was delicious, I was amazed at how good the seafood was for saying how inland we are in Krakow! I then had the pork cheek which fell apart when cut and was so buttery it melted in my mouth - the potato with it was to die for.
The starters and mains were so good and I felt so comfortable there we ended up having a pudding (I have never stayed for three courses in a place ever) and I had a gorgeous beetroot brownie.
The restaurant is wonderful, and for three courses and two wines each it was £60. Absolutely wonderful.
I would recommend this to any coeliac travelling in Krakow, please just make sure you are very verbal about coeliac disease and have the kitchen check the dishes!
And thank you so much to Kinga, she was the best waitress I’ve ever encountered and is a credit to the venue. She has a clear understanding of allergies and that is a very rare thing :)

Thank you so much for such a detailed review and all the lovely words! We really appreciate your effort. Very happy to know you're satisfied with your visit at our restaurant and hope to have you again. Kinga and the rest of NR Team are sending lots of love <3

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Best burger I’ve ever had in my life and tried girlfriends steak which was amazing.10/10. will be coming back when I’m in krakow!

Anna M, Public Relations Manager at Nota Resto by Tomasz Lesniak, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Adam, thank you for your feedback! Happy to read you enjoyed the food and even happier to know you'll be coming back! Looking forward to see you, best regards, NR Team <3

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

We went here for a post meeting dinner and was a super choice. Steaks were delicious and the wine selection excellent. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! Hoping for more delicious meetings at our restaurant! Kind regards, NR Team <3