“Wow so impressed!”

Slowianska Uczta
Ranked #651 of 1,729 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was traveling through Poland for my first time and had just learned what Pierogi’s are and loved them! So when I asked the locals where the best pierogi is, more than one advised me to come here. Not only did I find amazing flavors I came back for the next day, I also discovered a variety of Pierogis I didn’t know existed - especially the dessert ones! Sooo sweet. On top of that, great and friendly staff, and great location.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Myself along with a couple of friends wanted to get some pierogi while in Cracow and found this gem on tripadvisor. We read the reviews and took an uber there. Great food and great hospitality, the restaurant is cozy and very welcoming. Pierogis were absolutely fantastic, just the way my mom and grandma made them, brought a lot of memories back. I highly suggest visiting, sitting down and enjoying some home cooked meals with family and friends. You will not regret the decision. Promised myself that each time I am in Cracow I will visit Slowianska Uczta at least once and I intend to keep that promise.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great meal here and were met with wonderful hospitality! The folks that run this place genuinely care about the food they are preparing, and serving and you can tell. Authentic, delicious and great portions.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here one lunch time after reading TP reviews and seeing it on You Tube. We had a mix of meat and cottage cheese dumplings and both were excellent, unbelievably good value. Cafe is quite small so soon fills up, usually with locals, which is a good sign. If you like polish dumplings then you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I had the chance to visit Słowiańska Uczta late last year and we were very impressed, not only with the food, but also the service. We were greeted warmly and seated quickly, which was great since we were in a rush because our guests from the US had a flight and we wanted to share one final ‘Polish Meal’ with them.

I was brought up on homemade pierogi, so when I visit restaurants, my bar is set high. We had a few orders of the standard meat/cabbage/mushroom/cheese pierogi, and they were very good, but the best in my opinion, were the blueberry pierogi. This was my grandmothers specialty so it definitely brought back memories of my childhood. I was also introduced to something new, the banana and chocolate pierogi, which were delicious.

All this great food would be nothing without the people behind it. This is a family run business and it was great to see how much effort each person put in to make our experience one of a kind. From the mother cooking up a storm in the back, to the daughters serving us.

Great food, awesome service, and overall excellent experience. I highly recommended Słowiańska Uczta to anyone who is visiting Kraków.