See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I stayed in this hotel four nights because of a businesstrip.
The hotel is very clean and I can recommend to have dinner in the restaurant.
The breakfast is nothing special and they do serve only instant coffe...
Unfortunatly nobody is able to speak good english, so I had some communicationproblems.
The wifi is ok. The tv has only polish channels.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed here last week for the wedding of my brother and his fiancee. From the the moment we arrived to the moment we left we couldn't fault a single thing.

We landed at Kraków at 9.40 so by the time we got to Debica it was late and unfortunately the restaurant had closed. We went to McDonald's and the hotel staff were amazing and let us eat it in the lobby area. Rooms are spacious and very clean ( we were only there 4 nights and our rooms were cleaned everyday) on our 3rd night (the night before the wedding) we ate in the hotel restaurant (5 adults 3 children) the food was amazing, we wished we could have eaten in there more during our stay.

The wedding itself was without a doubt the best wedding we have ever been to, the staff were friendly, efficient and couldn't do enough for you. We are hoping to visit our new family again in the summer and will definitely stay here again on our trip. 5 stars from us!!

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Although the exterior is not very welcoming, when you get inside it turns out to be a very fancy hotel/restaurant. Conveniently located by national road makes a perfect stay when you want to take a break before hitting a road again. Food served there is really tasty. Worth recommending.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 7 April 2015

I stayed here for one night, while on a business trip.

I arrived very late and the hotel reception were up and waiting for me, checked me in and gave me my key very swiftly.

The room was pleasant, large, simple and clean. The bathroom was similar; simple, clean and with a small shower.

Breakfast was a simple but tasty affair and check-out was fast and efficient.

Overall a good hotel to stay in for a business trip but do not expect too many fancy frills.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Great near-the-road hotel.
Very convinient when traveling to Krakow.
You feel tired and sleepy - this is the place where you can get some rest!
Excellent, helpfull and friendly staff, 5 stars, really! Need an iron? -they'll bring their own from home.
You need Energy for a long day - go get the Breakfast in Hotel Lord!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family