Royal Hotel & Spa
US$74
US$58
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Hotel Branicki(Bialystok)
Willa Pastel(Bialystok)
US$44
Villa Margo(Bialystok)(Great Value!)
US$29
Badders Badminton Club(Bialystok)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$35
Priceline
US$37
Priceline
Hotel Aristo(Bialystok)
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main squaresaladrecommend this hotelnice hotelgreat locationwheelchairtoiletriesreceptionistshowercity
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Great location, superb décor and service absolutely immaculate.
Restaurant is fantastic with great selection of wines and spirits to match offered cuisine. And the beardy barman, who is on a daily basis working in the phones company in the evening shares his great passion for spirits with his guests. The most friendly person I have came across for a very long time. Great evening spend with friends and family. Hats of to the manager (Cezary I guess, for his hospitality).
One place to come back to on our next visit. Thank you Royal.

Room Tip: best views have rooms facing the square.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Sebastian P, Dyrektor generalny at Royal Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Marlena,

Thank you very much for sharing here such a great opinion about our property.

I am very happy you found our service 100% satisfactory.

I will pass your comments to my Staff. Really proud of tchem.

I do hope we will hane an opportunity to host you again soon.

Sincerely yours,

s.pruchniak@royal-hotel.pl

Reviewed 1 January 2018

We were really surprised by a great design and service quality. The hotel has just opened so everything is new and beautiful.
There is even its own brewery with tasty beers.
There is a spa salon as well, but it was closed at 19.00 when we came to the hotel. Would be great if it could be open till at least 21.00.
Breakfast was really good.
We had a room on the 2d floor with a view to the main square.
Totally enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Sebastian P, Dyrektor generalny at Royal Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Guest (Seledkaizzbochki),

Thank you very much for sharing here on Trip Advisor such a nice comment about our property.
I am very happy to learn that your stay was so satisfactory.
We are looking forward to wolcome you to Royal & Spa Hotel again.

I wish for you the New Year to be better than previous.

Kind regards,
s.pruchniak@royal-hotel.pl

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel! Food at the restoran super great, breakfast very nice and tasty. By the eay Parking is not free of charge and small. I definitely come back to this place and recommend to everyone.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Raimondas K
Sebastian P, Dyrektor generalny at Royal Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Raimondas,

thank you very much for sharing such a nice comment here on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to learn that your stay with us was enjoyable and you enjoyed our cuisine so much.

We look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you to Royal Hotel in the near future.

kind regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Great to be back for a night between trips. Everything was just perfect as usual at this hotel. The spa is amazing with well trained employees. 100 % recommend a definitely will be back in the future.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Sebastian P, Dyrektor generalny at Royal Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Michal,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Royal&Spa Hotel, Bialystok and we thank you for your valuable time in posting your review on Trip Advisor forum.

We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay and that you have been satisfied with our services rendered again.

Thank you once again for staying at Royal&Spa Hotel recently. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our Hotel once again.

Kind regards,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 November 2017

The location is about the best you can find in this small city. On "attempting" to check in, the receptionist was quite dismissive and rude, like I was interrupting her conversation with her friend. Following receptionists weren't much better. However, the rooms were super clean and plenty of towels and toiletries to use. The rooms were also very quiet. They also have some massive co-branding deal with the beauty salon next door and it's everywhere in there, a bit annoying. In the end the rooms are good but the service is bad.

Room Tip: large, level outside window sills great for chilling your beer on since the fridge is all minibar.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank somewhereinoldeurope

Dear Sir,

Thank you for you sharing your review about on the TripAdvisor site. I sincerely appreciate you taking time to share your feedback with fellow travelers on this forum. All of us at Royal&Spa Hotel are committed to consistently providing warm, friendly, efficient and discrete service and all feedback is important to us.

I would like to express my sincere regrets for the situation that happened at the Reception on the day of your arrival. I can assure you that this is not a common behavior of our Staff members.
Usually the feedback concerning my Receptionists is completely opposite.

I realize, that in some part we have failed to confirm the confidence you have placed in your choice of hotel supplier here in Białystok but I would like to ensure you that I have already taken the proper steps to avoid such situations from happening in the future.

Once again, I do apologies for the problems you encountered and would like to assure you that this particular experience does not reflect the usually excellent standards of customer care extended within our organization and I sincerely hope that this experience will not deter you from returning to us in the future.

In case of need of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. In advance I thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely yours,