Hotel Esperanto(Bialystok)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Branicki(Bialystok)
US$79
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2016

We arrived on a Saturday night at 6.30pm there was 2 weddings being celebrated , nobody on the reception desk . The doors to the wedding reception was to one side and so when the receptionist did come each time the doors were opened I could not hear her speak . On showing us our room it seemed not too noisey and was told closing the window would lessen this . I found the 2nd floor fire exit key locked and on unloading the bags from our car I could see the fire exit door was blocked by a wheelie type bin , I tried the door and this appeared key locked too . I protested to the reception that this was illegal , Fire exits must be unlocked for use from the inside especially as wedding revelers were in numbers with electrical equiptment for their party , I was told it was policy to keep the doors locked but was promised that the manager would be telephoned . She or he was not on duty and I was refused to be allowed to speak to her on the phone. We went out to dinner and returned at 2230 , the receptionist told that her manager had not given permission to unlock the fire exits . We decided to stay but even with the windows shut the noise was intolerable , at 2315 we accepted a refund and drove to another hotel. How can a hotel put guests at risk by locking fire exits , it is illegal and the worst display of arrogance refusing to unlock them . How can there be no duty manager on a night with guests and 2 weddings ..........if you stay there check the fire exits and do not stay there on a Saturday if you want a good nights sleep . Shame as the room was very nice but whats the point if you cannot sleep ? It is the only time I have ever left a hotel due to it being unsatisfactory and I have stayed in at least 130 places . Safety in my opinion is an issue .

Room Tip: Insist a room away from wedding noise , check fire exits and avoid Saturdays especially.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gary W
MonikaWarszawa, Kierownik recepcji at Hotel 3 Trio, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear Sir
As you have been informed earlier, all the emergency exits have electronic deadbolts which open automatically when a fire alarm starts. Our Hotel have a high quality protection system including an automatic and direct connection to the fire department. The fire department, 3 months ago, issued a certificate in which states that our Hotel fulfilled all fire safety requirements.
Please accept our sincere apology for any inconveniences related with organisation of wedding receptions. We always try to do everything to ensure proper and comfortable conditions for our guests. Therefore, on weekends we offer 30% lower prices. We have over couple of thousands guests opinions about our Hotel. The quality certificate issued by Trip Advisor as well as other tourism portals allow guests to choose our Hotel.
You are more than welcome in our Hotel.
Yours faithfully

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Stayed overnight after being at a wedding.
Good breakfast choice, very friendly staff.
Clean , well modernised.

Out of town a bit, so you would need a car.

Overall a great place to stay, for a three star well worth the money

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Rooms (superior ones) are nice and clean, quite modern (I liked the purple backlight in the room, bathroom), comfortable bed. Breakfast was really good: big selection of various meals, juices, fruits, etc. Exceeded my expectations. And I love the dishes of the fruits, yoghurt (see photo attached).

Room Tip: It's really worth choosing superior rooms as standard ones aren't so nice.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank edo_LT
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Clean, quiet, modern. Beds and pillows were very good and we had a good sleep. Friendly staff in the reception. Breakfast was almost luxurious, wide range of Polish delicasies. Location is not ideal (make sure you have a car or take a taxi) and wifi had some problems (we were not able to get good connection in the evening, however it started to work at night). Good place to sleep.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Very modern edtablishment located very far from cuty center (if there is any in Białystok). Room spotlessly clean, cosy and trendy. I lived the bathroom so much! Wifi is free and very wuick. Checkin smoith and friendly, great english spoken. Breakfast was just a dream for the price we paid. Would stay again definitely!

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple