All reviews shopping centre air conditioning system family room underground parking free coffee and tea reception area great location nice design one night stay right next door few minutes walk clean hotel good size brand supermarket hall city
Reviewed 27 April 2018

The hotel is quite new and there was plenty of free parking space available underground when we arrived. Our room was on the 11th floor with fantastic views over the city and was equipped with everything we needed. Although a kettle isn't provided in the room, free tea and coffee is available in the reception area. Our only quibble with the room was that the weather was warm when we arrived and we couldn't find out how to turn off the electric radiator in the bathroom, though we didn't bother to ask in reception. The staff were generally very good and helpful, though the young man on duty at breakfast was emotionless and did not communicate or acknowledge us when he was clearing our table. I don't speak Polish, but a smile and eye contact has no language barrier.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2017

First time we traveled with the kids (6 and 8 years). Quadruple room was enough big and warm. The breakfast also was perfect, especially for kids-sausages, pancakes and much more tasty food Hotel is close to the Galeria Jurowiecka-big shopping mall with the free parking.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Everyhting is ok according to the Ibis standard. And "styles" art concept. Brekfast is ok. Coffee facilities only in the hall. It is near the trade center but you can't enter to it direct. You will have to go out (it was a rainy day), Everything else as good. Price is a little bit high as for bialystok, but normal according to the provided service.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Beata N, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bialystok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Vanoleo,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Bialystok.

I want to tell you, that on the 2nd floor is direct enter to the shopping center, you don't have to go outside :)

Izabela Gogol
general manager ibis Styles Bialystok

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I liked very much my staying the hotel is very new, is walking distance to the main city with a lots o bars and tourist sightseeing, the hotel is connect to a mall which you find a supermarket, a kantor, many nice stores and food. The staff was great to us, there is spa area with sauna and some gym equipment. There is. Full bar and not that much noise you can sleep just fine!
Great deal!

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I really like this hotel, great breakfast, good location, clean and spacious rooms. Just I feel that my membership does not give me any privileges, none of my requests has been made, which I made prior to my arrival. But generally a good hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com