See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2015

I went here for a spa day for 2 people on my birthday as a groupon deal.
It was excellent value for money and staff very welcoming and made us feel comfortable. I thoroughly enjoyed my treatments and Hubby did too! I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

Great location in between the main central square.
Service was formidable and welcome was superb with lovely staff from reception to restaurant.
Room was well clean so do the bath.

Breakfast was a great joy with loads of choices.
But I must say that I was surprise to have my plain Omelette like a big oven cooked pancake :)
- a special note to the management as the coffee machine need review.
It's too high and risky to put hot boiling coffee flask above 5ft height.
Villa Baltica has his own beach area where transat and beach canapés can be used so do beach umbrella.

The beach restaurant is great good fresh fish can be cook on order for you.

I surely recommend the hotel and Ewa the receptionist.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Rooms very small steps up to lobby they have a life kids had separate room. Old hotel but has air conditioning worked great in our room but not as good in kids. Staff lovely looked after everything even towels for beach. Only ten mins walk from centre of town. Just on the beach you just have to walk around the back. Breakfast come dining area come bar split between indoor and outdoor. Continental breakfast. If u are Irish and love your tea bring your tea bags. Grand hotel for the price. Twin beds in rooms which is the norm over here. It could benefit from som modernisation everything brown.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

It's been a while since I've been here, but thanks fully nothing changed. Rooms are still comfortable and Cousy, not too big, but giving you warm atmosphere:-)
If you are looking for a hotel, that is close to the beach, not too far away from Molo, with full of privacy. You are in the right place.
What is also important, good cuisine, which makes this place hard to leave!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2015

We have stayed in Hotel Villa Baltica with the group from Ireland, and we were really well taken care off. Staff is really friendly, helpful and always ready to help. Food is fresh and very tasty, big choice of food served for breakfast. Rooms very clean and spacious. Hotel located just at the beach and in very close distance to all shops, pubs and etc..but also quiet location so sleep was good. Super comfy beds and lovely shower. Basically everything super! Thank you very much for our stay, we will definitely come back again

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends