All reviews rooftop pool sea view pescatore restaurant relaxation room scandinavian design pedestrian path treatment rooms a short taxi ride restaurants and cafes baltic sea steam room few meters very nice hotel walk along the beach breakfast staff high level business trip
Reviewed 11 August 2018

First visit in Mariott (we have been in Mera twice before). I didn't notice big changes.
Only that this is family oriented hotel now. A lot of kids everywhere ;) I like kids so it's not a problem for me, but if you don't.. well don't come here in high season.

Roof pool fabulous as always, swimming pool with sauna area also great. Reception really warm.

BMW rent is also a value. We regret that we were there only for the weekend because we didn't have a chance to ride those beauties.

And I can't understand why it is so expensive.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We have used this Resort and Spa several times over the last year and they have not disappointed. It is in a great location only 200m from the beach and a kilometer or two from a old town area with plenty of options for food or drinks or local shopping. We will continue to go here due to the great staff, great location and amenities.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I just stayed 1 night, but my husband stayed for 5 joining a course. I did not try the Spa, but it looked very good. The rooftop pool was almost empty, since it was a Monday and the weather was not all that good.
I might travel back here and I liked the ambience of the hotel. We had a smal room, so if I go back I think I will go for a bigger room. But it was a good view of the sea and clean, just a bit tiny.

Room tip: Ask for sea view
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Christinfromoslo
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We went there on a mini honeymoon right after our wedding. Nothing special arranged in our room even after my husband told them we were there to celebrate our honeymoon. Even though, everything else was good. Breakfast was very good, the staff super friendly, and the interior outside the rooms were very beautiful. It takes about 15-20 min to walk from the hotel in to the centre of Sopot. Its a beautiful promenade and you walk along the beach. Everythings cheap compared to Norwegian prices. Perfect if you stay here in the summer months:)

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
beatapiosik, General Manager at Sopot Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Wonderful,
First of all I am glad hearing that you were satisfied with the overall stay .Thank you for sharing your opinion with us and apologize for the inconveniences during your stay. It’s very important for us to understand in which areas we are good and what needs to be improved.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We stayed 4 nights in a standard room with balcony, breakfast included. Everything about this stay was excellent! The location is great, just by the sea and a 20 minute walk into town. The facilities were astonishing; rooftop pool, different spas, indoor pool with saunas and Jacuzzis. Excellent restaurants and bars with great food and drinks. Wonderful and helpful staff. Gorgeous room with a dream-bed. In short; The best!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple