See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I have booked this hotel as a treat on our wedding and honey moon. The result? The state of the room literally made me cry; rather than relaxing I was crying my eyes out sitting on the bed. Travelling all over Europe with my partner, this was the worst hospitality experience we ever had. It was nothing than disappointment. I do work in hospitality resort myself and what I experienced in Doris is outrageous, unacceptable, and absolutely disgusting. The attitude of the staff was terrible; had a feeling like I was disturbing them doing nothing. Walked into deserted front desk and long blonde haired girl was not even bothered to say hello; with a bored posture, looking into her computer screen she made me wait ‘for her’ for 5 min till she said a word to me. Room on arrival was not even cleaned properly- small pieces of glass on the floor, dirty net curtain, children’s hand marks on TV, black grouting under the shower, cracked bathroom basin, missing light bulbs on the main light, grass growing among tiles at the balcony, other people hair on the bathroom walls, no hot drinks facilities, wet patches on the celling and paint flaking down on the coffee table and floor. When reported to the reception I was told that I will have to wait till next day afternoon to have my room cleaned because now other rooms have priority to be cleaned. At some point I got a feeling that somebody made us a joke, because it was completely unreal. Even toilette paper was rationed at reception just like on a school camp. We had our wedding guests booked in for this place as well, but we felt terribly embarrassed to bring them here. We ended up finding them last moment offer in other hotel that costed us extra money. Instead of enjoying ourselves 2 days before our wedding we ended being stressed to limits. Please avoid this hotel with all your sources. It is nothing like the pictures on the website. Everything in this place is on the budget including food on the breakfast and corridor lighting. At the end we spent our wedding night in other hotel as well. Beware!!!- Polish hotels do not process any refunds!!! Rude enough was sending me later on a survey about my stay…

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived on Thursday . Asked male member of staff in reception how to access car park( as per advert info) . We were told that we can leave car on the car park for an extra charge of 20 pln per day. Few hours after asked another receptionist about Spa treatments and if we entitled to any. Member of staff laughed and her answer was: I am suprised you managed to book half board stay via booking.com ...Until we left on Monday no room cleaning, no fresh towels, no toilet paper. Asked for 2 clean towels in the Spa reception , member of staff refused. Asked again in the hotel reception just to be send back to the spa reception. This time extremely unhappy receptionist gave us 2 Small Face towels! Nice swimming pools, but would not recommend for people who want to relax. Family hotel etc children using jacuzzi as a paddling pool. Rooms missing essentials like kettle or iron. Asked for iron in reception unfortunately only 1 available for the entire hotel and was booked until next day morning( iron waiting list...) not very pleasant view From our balcony.Would recommend looking at all the hotels surrounding this one before booking. It was our honeymoon and was disappointed with our stay especially for the price we paid! Being polish I expected traditional polish style hotel but didn't find that in this hotel! Would avoid to save disappointment!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed with my wife for a night
Was a bit apprehended by the negative reviews however I was given an upgrade to Deluxe room..very spacious and not lacking at all...Big TV, big beds
Swimming pool and spa area fantastic
Food very good
Staff obliging
Bear in mind we went in the off aason so the hotel was virtually empty
Bar prices cheaper than in neighbouring hotels
Only minuses are:
Quality of cleaning average
Short staffed

Still would recommend it

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank savvyreviewsreader
Reviewed 3 May 2016

The Good points: The wifi worked ! The swimming pool okay.and the TV had good selection of channels, even for children.. That’s the good point, now the long list of bad points:
Bad points: The electric door cards did not work!, we stayed four days and had no room service, not even to empty the bins; the breakfast was very poor quality, with watered down coffee/orange juice and faux scrambled eggs. The evening meal was also inedible, cheap cheap ingredients.. The grill on the patio was pleasant but the meat was rationed out and their was no coffee or free soft drinks. As a guest, I could see the hotel manager was in "energy saving mode" at all costs, the corridor to our room was very very dark and also the bathroom light was very poor. The furniture and fittings in our room were not polish but cheap from CHINA ! The hotel also charged 35 zl for a robe, plus 100 zl deposit... (I have never paid for using a bath robe in my entire travel history). The spa treatment was overpriced and poor quality..... The hotel also had annoying policy of advance “individual” payment for all spa treatment and bar drinks, instead of the usual Credit card deposit and one large bill during checking out. The hotel staff were also indifferent Other guests were also very noisy when returning to their room at night “like animals at 10pm+”. After 4 nights, I was happy to leave this place, it was not good value. If you are from western Europe don't stay here...It’s that bad…If, on the otherhand, you are from Poland, you can relive the terrible“PRL” service!

Room tip: Go to another hotel...
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank MarkfromPoland
Reviewed 17 March 2015

I have spent thee one week to loose some weight and detoxicate the body. Perfect program, variety of excercises, professional assistance. Unfortunately fitness room was missing despite nice 25 m pool and three saunas.

Date of stay: March 2015