All reviews business trip baltic sea rooms are spacious beach walk great hotel very helpful staff coffee machine close to the hotel stayed here for nights city centre barracuda hammam tv facilities race skills taxi
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is fine for a business trip. Room big enough, bed comfortable, bathroom functional although shower head needed replacing. The heating controls didn't seem to work and despite being freezing outside the room was too warm. I couldn't turn the heat down. TV options not so good for English speaker, BBC advertised but not available. The room had a well stocked mini bar. Prices reasonable.

Breakfast was OK but not special. Very limited hot options.

I ate in the restaurant one night and it was very average with the most popular choices annoyingly off the menu. Might be better in season.

Hotel overall perfectly OK for a business stay and good value for money.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of spending one week at this lovely hotel located by the beach in Gdynia, Poland. Our business-class room was extremely comfortable, with good sound proofing. The Wi-fi was fast.
Our booking included breakfast and dinner, with a buffet offering an appetizing choice of entrés and sides. At breakfast, there was even an assortment of freshly-pressed juices.
The hotel lives up to it slogan "Stay positive", encouraging their clients to be active and to relax in so many ways. The hotel is located next to a lovely sandy beach. A municipal beach with lifeguards is just a short walk up the beach.The hotel has bicycles and beach equipment that you can borrow.
The hotel also has its own taxi service, which enabled us to investigate Gdynia and the surrounding area of Poland. The Riviera Mall (with 250 shops) is a short taxi ride away.
We booked the Beauty Week, which included professional physiotherapy, cosmetic and care treatments by the Genesis Institute. We both found the treatments to be very beneficial. The physical therapist was able to pinpoint a long-standing problem with my husband's knee and provide effect treatment for it.
It was a remarkable week- the only sad thing was having to leave. I highly recommend a stay at this charming hotel, with treatments by the Genesis Institute.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This was a return visit after a wedding a few years ago. Modern hotel in fabulous location - quiet but close to city and on the beach.Top class breakfasts and a neat spa. Great for couples, groups or families. Very helpful staff with langauge skills

Room Tip: Lifts and ramps every entrance
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Near to port. Beautiful rooms. Dinner was also good. Snacks was delicious. Dont forget to eat pierogi and zapiekanka. Try all polish beers. Zubrowka is the local vodka must be tried. Try cod fish in places near the port.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I visited that place with my mum, as her trip trough memories lane :), in July. We loved the location, almost at the end of promenade, so quieter. With little beach down the stairs :) and one more bigger and "wilder" few hundred meters away. Very picturesque.

Rooms are spacious and comfy with good facilities, TV, fridge, tea making facilities.
Breakfast, which was included in price, was really delicious and had variety of items which I think would make everybody happy.

Staff very helpful . The only minus I would point were dirty carpets in corridors. Many stains which really should be addressed fast as they are unnecessarily spoiling the otherwise great all over picture.

If you are a guest, you have a discount with SPA, which is in an adjoining building. I had a specialist massage for my crumped leg muscles, which were troubling me since two weeks and I was amazed with results. Very professional staff.

Hotel can book you also a taxi, if you need to travel anywhere. Train station, which can take you to Sopot and Gdansk is in walking distance (nice walk trough parks mostly), about 20-25 minutes.

Room Tip: we had a side sea view, but I think there are also rooms in front which have a proper amazing view
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family