See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Hotel boosts exceptional location. good breakfasts, friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere.
It is not by any means luxuries, but it could easily be with some updates because of its prime real-estate.
You can enjoy rooms with ocean view and it is located steps from seaside boulevard for easy morning exercise and evening walk. Steps from Music Theater as well.
If one eat breakfasts you can have solid one with good variety of fresh food.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We went there with our son last summer.The rooms are (cheaper)before and(more expensive) after renovation.Because our visit was not planned we got the worse room.Obscure bathroom and broken door which didn't lock.The view outstanding as the hotel is situated very close to the bay and main boardwalk.Marine old-fashioned decor.Good breakfast.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2017

The hotel has a fantastic feel like everything is from PRL (old communist Polish republic) which I can only remember from history books and pictures. To be honest, I was not bothered at all as for me having a green toilet, old lights, doors and carpets was part of the experience. I even did not care that there was cold water in the shower - I took it with a smile on my face screaminig with excitement!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank harlej9
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

"Dom Marynarza" in Gdynia.

- poor quality of rooms
- what a stupid idea with parking gate where you always have to call if you want to pass
- smoking in reception area is allowed

+ location is perfect, very close to see, center of the city Gdynia
+ very nice service (reception and cleaning)
+ view from window is excelent
+ very good breakfast

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

very close to the sea, we got the room with the window that can directly see the sea. The whole hotel building looks pretty old, which make me think about my grandparents house,but it's ok . Toilet is pretty small, the hot water come out after a while, you have to wait for it.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple