See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My husband entered a sports event in Gdynia. We had never been to Poland before so we're quite nervous about what to expect. We needn't have worried. We were really happy with the hotel and it was a short walk to the waterfront where the event was held, though is in a less developed part of the dock land area. The staff were very helpful and friendly and had excellent English compared to my two words of Polish. The room was fine, had everything you needed other than aircon, though it wasn't too hot when we were there. Maybe a fan would be a good idea at least. We ate at the bar restaurant twice which was good and breakfast was of a good standard. There is a supermarket within walking distance and lots of bars , cafes, restaurants and street good available on the waterfront, beach and city. We stayed for three nights but we're sorry we didn't stay longer. So sorry we are planning coming back next year!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Very nice and clean, great value for money, friendly staff. Breakfast was great. Hotel is located quite close to the city centre, the immediate area is quite... industrial (shipyard) so it might not be for everyone but I loved it and so did my fiancee

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Lovely friendly people, speak good English. Hotel seems a bit out of the way but is only 15 minutes walk from the seafront and town centre. Rooms are clean and beds comfortable. If only there was air conditioning I would have given it 5 stars.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

+++++The food is so delicious and perfect! Full 5 stars for it! The best food I have ever had outside!
+Hotel is very close to the city center, many shops and services around.
+easy parking,
+quiet,
+warm and friendly welcome.
- Very small and narrow bed in the standard room, but ok.
+I am very satisfied. Will definitely return when will have a chance and highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel is good, very comfortable room and bed. I can recommend for family. Big advantage for breakfast :) it's very close to the beach and Gdynia centrum. Food in the restaurant is also good and delicious. We were with one child I can recommend it for family's :)

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family