“Delicious and exquisite food.”
Review of Gdanski Bowke

Gdanski Bowke
Ranked #23 of 618 Restaurants in Gdansk
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our lunch here. Very good and friendly service, special meal for kids. The meat was so delicious! Directly next to the pirate ship. We really recommend this restaurant!

3  Thank tondoel

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Some good Polish food to eat at this place. A lot of choice for the meat lovers. Very very impressive vodka collection. I couldnt try all 150 of them.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A nice restaurant next to the river. Very attentive staff, well presented food and a great atmosphere. This restaurant i do recommend!!!

1  Thank Espen H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Came here as I was determined to eat golonka before i returned home. It's ideally located, right on the river, so it is advisable to book as we were lucky to get the last remaining table for 2, despite gdansk being quiet. I had salmon soup for starters and it was delicious. My partner had sorrel soup but BEWARE, it comes with big chunks of meat (not mentioned on the menu) and she is pescetarian so that was a bit of a disaster. My golonka was disappointing. Parts of it were quite dry and other parts undercooked. It wasn't as tasty as others I have had. My partner had salmon and really enjoyed it So, a bit of a mixed reaction.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very nice lunch here but the main attraction was the home made beer that was the best I have encountered in Poland so far.