“Pierogi!”

Pierogarnia Mandu Centrum
Ranked #11 of 674 Restaurants in Gdansk
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Came here on our first day in Gdansk. It was about 3pm o I thought we'd be ok as it was between lunch and dinner. We were lucky to get the last table! I had Zurek soup for starter which was delicious. I went for the traditional white cheese and potato pierogi which came with fried onions and bacon. All washed down with a raspberry lemonade. I really enjoyed it; however, my polish girlfriend was less impressed so it might not be quite like your mother used to make!

1  Thank scott j

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Fantastic place, huge variety of dumplings as a party of six we sampled a lot of different
dumplings and they were all amazing. Personal favoutite were the deep fried dumplings with lime sauce, divine!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Visited for a late lunch today. Even though it was past the usual lunch time it was still very busy and throughout our visit there was a constant flow of people coming in. Service was fantastic, all the staff appeared to work hard and put the effort in with the customers. We were mainly served by anita and gosta (hope i got that right!). They were brilliant. We had a set of chicken dumplings and a set if sweet apple dumplings. Both were brilliant. Really good atmosphere and price wise it is very reasonable. If your in gdansk i think you have to go to mandu!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We were advised to try the best dumplings in Gdansk at Mandu. We were not disappointed. Not only was the food freshly prepared but it was also tasty. A wide variety of choice both of savoury and sweet dumplings. Also on the menu was soup and wege (what ever that is!!). The decor was lovely, modern and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The price is very reasonable.

1  Thank McMeakin
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

These are the best pierogi in the world.so tasty,I wish I could have them everyday.Reasonably priced.Be prepared to stand a little bit in the line since the place is really popular.