“Fifth time... simply amazing”
Review of Zlata Muska - CLOSED

Zlata Muska
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

This should be the fourth or fifth time that I'm coming here with my gf... nice food, amazing beer, nice and always ready waiters and waitress... if I really have to complain about something, I would say that portion are really huge, so I would advice the owner to write down the grams of the portions of food, to about any waste.

For the rest TOP!!!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Has gotten worse after last visit which was 4 months ago. Dish got smaller and kebab pieces were way too big. Was one of my favourite restaurant before.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I have been there for the first time,
Had a burger i even didnt finish as it was so big but delicious!!
Food is very good.
Place is not wow, inside a mall, good for winter time if you dont want to see any daily light but definitely not good for summer......
Inside doesnt look wow too....not a romantic place.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 4 February 2016

The service was very poor, waiter was very unpleasant and unfriendly. Food was very good, beer as well. The atmosphere was average. Location is very good.

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank Ivan0007
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

We stopped today at that place for a quick lunch. The menu was pretty standard and we ordered a burger. I must say that only the french fries were acceptable. The meat was awful, dry. Bread was hard too. We don't recommend the burger. However the place and location are great.

Date of visit: November 2015