“Great Coffee”

Cafe Mitte
Ranked #4 of 69 Coffee & Tea in Brno
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Our aim is to serve You always only fresh and perfectly prepared coffee, which would be a gustatory experience. The coffee menu changes, depending on current harvests. Our coffee comes from various czech roasteries and we prepare it in many ways. From espresso to filtered coffee. Our baristas are well trained, so You will always get the best in Your cup.
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Small cafe!! I just had a coffee which done the trick as I was feeling tired. This cafe was close to centre and down a side road practically opposite the Cinema. Staff were nice and friendly.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I went there after school . I loved the ambient with low lights. I love how simple is the place. Friendly staff and very polite . I had 2 flat white n it was super amazing . They have Wi-Fi if you want to study or work. Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Great coffee. As a sydney sider in brno great coffee is hard to find. This place nailed it.
Go here. Trust me.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

This café is a part of hostel Mitte. I visited the place because they have good reviews on the internet. I was surprised how small the interior is - just three tables inside, two tables on the corridor (well, ok...), all tables just with two chairs. I didn't want to be disturbed so I chose to wait a little bit and sit inside. They also don't have a big offer of drinks, but they prepare coffee in about 6 different ways and they had about 5 different coffee sorts to choose from, so that's good.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Nice place with good music and friendly staff. Good quality of coffee with plenty of choices! It doesnt have many tables but from what I saw people mostly take coffee away so generally you ll probably manage to find a table :)